Contest Eleven Winners

There were so many people that said they would join, which is amazing! Sadly, I only got four entries.. I loved the artwork, though!

You're all so talented.. I'm sort of jealous, haha :)

First Place: animeotaku

It goes perfectly with the theme and I can tell that a lot of effort was put into it

It goes perfectly with the theme and I can tell that a lot of effort was put into it. Even without colour it's an amazing work of art. Good job! I look forward to your future entries! :)

You can find their work here: 'My Art Book' it's the tenth chapter

Second place: mimikurui

Your work was really nice

Your work was really nice. It was really well drawn and I can tell that you worked really hard to make it like that. The scythe makes me think of Angels Of Death xD. I look forward to your future entries! :)

You can find their work here: 'Mimi's Art Work' it's the first chapter

3rd place: smilingaesh

I really liked yours. And just because you got third doesn't mean your work is any less amazing than the others' :) I loved every detail you put into your drawing. if you like making stories to go with your drawings I suggest making Webtoons on LineWebtoon. it's an app and a website and I go on it daily. I think you would become really popular in there. Keep up the good work, I look forward to your future entries! :)

You can find their work here: 'Aesh Arts' The chapter is called 'Bloody Marien'

YOU ALL DID AMAZING AND I'M EXCITED FOR YOUR FUTURE ENTRIES!

I suggest that all of you check out LineWebtoon and consider making your own Webtoons. You would all do really well on there! :)

Also, I highly recommend that you read UnOrdinary and Rebirth. They're two of my favourite Webtoons. (UnderPrin is another one you should read :3)

HAVE A LOVELY DAY/NIGHT WHEREVER YOU ARE!