Contest Nine Winners (WILL BE EDITED SOON)

As you all know, I'm currently not in a device that can take screenshots, odd as it may seem. I will be posting the winners and where to find their artwork so that you can see it, though! :)

First place: pandagift

Their entry is in their art book (Chapter 41), so go check it out! I'll post the pictures on here when I can. I really liked their entry. The style was so nice and the drawing was neat. It's a really good art style. The entire thing captivated me from the way eyes looked and how one of them was different from the other. It makes me think of an anime character, in a way. Great job!

Second place: DeBirbie

Your entry was really nice as well. I love how you drew the different stages of your characters life and showed how much they changed throughout their life. Your art style is unique and I personally love it. You did a really good job! (Their entry is in the first chapter of their art book)

An third place goes to: Emeraldart770

I really like your drawing. It's a really nice art style and I wish I could make my drawings look as good as yours does, but I guess I'll just have to practice more! XD I hope you continue to be in the art contests, same as the rest of the contestants, and don't forget to tell your friends about it because the next theme is coming out soon!

Don't be upset if your entry wasn't picked, there's always the next contest! I'm looking forward to everyone's entries if they decide to be in the next contest!

And, of course, have a great day/night wherever you are! 😄