7

Valhalla

      "Huh, I should've known." Tony scoffed as he watched Bruce watch Thor leave the lab, Bruce looking at tony with a questionable look.
"What do you mean?" Bruce asked with his brows furrowed, eyes locked on to Tony's glasses. Tony only shrugging, going back over to the staff Loki had once used. "You, Thor." Tony said, it still unclear to Bruce and tony picked up on it.

      "I'll leave that stone unturned for now." Tony said leaving Bruce still wondering what the hell he even meant, deeming Loki's staff was more important than Tony's sarcastic comments.

-

     Bruce sat on the couch with an arm around Natasha, smiles on both their faces as they watched the cliché action movie which happened to strangely be Clint's favorite movie currently, neither of them entirely enjoying it. "Why does he even like this stuff? Shouldn't his favorite movie be Robin Hood or something?" Natasha asked, only for Bruce to laugh.

      "You'd assume." He said and looked behind him to see Thor awkwardly walk into the living room. "Ah, Bruce! Tony said you'd be here." He said warmly, nervously eyeing Natasha. "Perhaps I'll talk to you another time, I apologize..." Thor said and before Bruce could ask why he'd come in Thor left.

      "Well, that was kinda weird." Natasha said, Bruce only nodding. Like tony said, he'll leave that stone unturned for now. They both focused back to the movie enjoying as much as they could of it together.

-

      Bruce sat on the giant bed looking empty, small and maybe a little bruised. He watched as the God of thunder gazed out the window in front of him, into the abyss that was space. "Why'd Hulk leave after Ultron? Do you know?" Thor asked as kindly as he could muster up, trying not to sound sad.

      The rush of feelings nearly making the hulk come out, the flashbacks of Natasha saying that she 'needed the other guy right now' and then pushing him into a dark hole, figuratively and literally. "Natasha..." Bruce started but his mind trailed off, wether it be a side effect of turning into the Hulk or his depression over the entire situation was a mystery.

      Thor walked over to Bruce, softly sitting down on the side of the bed. "You two were in love, what could she have done?" Thor asked dumbfounded at how she would've been a problem to Banner. Bruce sighed at having to explain relationship problems with Thor, the situation probably would've been amusing to Tony. "She, uh, she basically manipulated me into becoming the Hulk." Bruce said nervously, Thor facial expression changing from soft and kind to pissed in a matter of seconds.

     "That's disgraceful! She's an avenger, none the less your partner. surely she'd have respect towards your wishes." Thor said angrily, Bruce almost laughing at how his face looked when he was angry, instead Bruce opted for a smile. "Well, gladly we aren't anymore. I assure you it's fine Thor." Bruce explained, Thor's anger turning into discomfort with the situation. "Still." Thor said sadly as he looked away from Bruce.

      Bruce could feel Thor's guilt, even if he hadn't done anything wrong he still felt sorry for what Natasha had done. Bruce picked up on this and changed the tone for both their sake. "Well, at least I've got you through all this." Bruce said fondly, Thor beaming with a happier energy than before. "Mhm! I'm very glad I found you. I'd been worried I wouldn't see you again since everything with Thanos was happening." Thor explained gleefully.

     Bruce felt something in his chest which he hadn't felt before around Thor, it was a fondness he hadn't felt in quiet a while. "Yeah, I'm glad you did too." Bruce said, smiling at Thor as he returned it. "I-I should see if we're nearing midguard." Thor said nervously breaking the gaze they were sharing, getting up and rushing out the wide door, leaving Bruce feeling confused yet again but he didn't go after Thor, he'd turn that stone when both of them were ready to.

-

      The world seemed like it was ending, half of the team had turned to dust and Bruce had started gasping for air, Thor noticing and worried it'd meant he was going to die too. "Banner?" The panic in his eyes evident, Bruce shaking his head. "Panic attack." He explained within two words, jumping out of the hulk buster and rushing off to where there wasn't any dead bodies or ashes on the ground.

      Thor silently then followed Bruce to where he'd gone to make sure he still had somebody he cared deeply for and so he wouldn't be alone if either of them did die. "Please, Thor— I cant right now." He said, barely being able to get it out. "I don't expect anything of you except reassurance you're going to live." Thor said on the verge of tears, it starting to rain just as tears rolled down Thor's cheeks. Bruce had never seen Thor cry, or at least have this much emotion before so it set him back.

      Bruce held Thor's face in his hand, both of them weakly staring at each other before kissing, lightning tingling Bruce's lips along with across both their bodies. The storm let up a bit, Bruce pulling away leaving both of them just staring at each other with a hopeful expression. "I will fix this even if I die doing so. For you, our people and the sake of humanity." Thor assured Bruce, setting a nearly unachievable goal but both of them knew that this stone could not be unturned.

Hi sorry it took so long to be updated I just suck lmao anyways there you go :)!