"Chapter Seven": You know you don't have to pretend to be okay with us.

"What?" A confused Luke asked me.

"Yeah... I guess I didn't really notice about it before well... because we have known each other since a couple of days... not much but... I think... it's okay, don't worry, but please don't tell anybody else about this" I begged him.

"It's okay, if you don't want anybody to know it, it wont be me who says it"

"Thank you so much, for the talking too, it was good" I barely smiled at him, but more like a sad smile, then we heard someone screaming and we went running to the outside to see where it came from, we weren't ready for what we saw once again, out of the walls were like lots of zombies and vampires trying to get some people who where running outside, the guys were just standing there until I yelled at them loud enough to just they could hear me.

"C'mon! We have to get into the house! Now!" they all did what I said and I was the last one getting in so I locked the door after me "we have to lock all the doors and windows of the house even more than they were before! Go!" we locked all the house, just when it was already I left myself fall to the floor.

"Okay, now what?" Calum asked.

"We have to put on order all in the house, food and stuff, c'mon, lets do it" I stare going to the kitchen to see how much food we had, I notice that we had enough for a couple of months including what Clary and I brought from my house.

"Julie... are you okay?" Calum asked me getting into the kitchen.

"Yeah, don't worry, I'm fine" I smiled at him but he didn't look like he believed me, though that he left the kitchen leaving me alone.

"Julie, I need to tell you something" Ashton said breaking the peace in the kitchen.

"Please, just go with your girlfriend Ashton, leave alone..." I begged him seeing that I was about to cry once again.

"No until you hear me, please, it was a mistake, I was about to break up with her before all this shit came up, you have to trust me!" He begged this time, I just looked into his eyes for a while before getting back to my counting.

"It's okay, you don't have to explain anything to me, it's not like we are anything" I told him, he gave me a sad look and went out of the kitchen, I was about to burst in tears, but I was trying to control myself, I went out of the kitchen on the worst time, to see Ashton and that fucking blonde eating each other's mouth and getting into a room, I just couldn't help myself and burst into tears, so so loud that I ran upstairs so no one could hear me, but unlucky me, everyone except Ashton and that bitch ran after me, I hold up my tears and fake smiled at them.

"Julie, you know you don't have to pretend to be okay with us" Clary and Luke told me, so I left go all I had inside of me and they all hugged me, they just left me alone hugging Luke and looking into each other eyes 'till...