essay number 4; draft 1

Essay topic: Insults run deeper then it seems

There are certain things that I can't say even though I want to. My intention is not to hurt anyone but im thinking about things in the long run. Like if in the future we look back and think why the hell did we do things like this and what if we regret our decisions now? Some people may call me a coward but this is my way of dealing with things. I avoid problems in the future. If the problem can be averted, why don't we avert them? If we face it head on, we would need to spend time to think of a solution. And we could have taken that time to do more productive things.

I know it's not right. And people always say to face a problem head on because that will help you in future, it would shape your character and life but if we can avoid them why don't we. I used to see this from another prospective but after so many times of trying, I just can't anymore.

If people hate you, they hate you. Whatever it is that you do, it will not change their thinking of you. In their eyes, to them, you will always be that Saturn of all evil things. And that's the case for me. I used to remember, I would try to get others to maybe not hate me nor like me but at least just don't mind me. I've long given up now. After bubble gum girl, I finally see. No matter what you do, how many wishing stars that you wish upon, how many tears that you shed, those people will still hate you.

The saying haters gonna hate has never hit me so hard before. Whether you give them money of an apology from the bottom of your heart, haters gonna hate on you. You can't stop them, change them. So just don't try.

My heart feels lighter now that u got that off my chest and finally realized that you can't change the way that others look at you. Just work hard and look forward to a brighter future and don't be like those haters because you don't know them. Even if that person is your good friend, you can't judge them because no matter how much you think you know that person, there's always secrets that they will hide from you. Not intentionally but as a form of protection. An iron wall against the world of haters.

Written by:
Paris Bianca Jennings of Class 1E-3

Words: 434