| Chapter 6 |

His heart wasn't listening to him. Hiro touched his chest once more, staring at the ceiling of the hotel room, wide awake even though it was almost three in the morning. The words from a few hours ago ran through his mind without a break. His feelings were jumbled up, from the sudden change in their 'relationship', from being practically hating to each other to—friends? tolerating each other? he didn't know what to call this yet.

He took in a deep breath. The young actor had no idea why he was feeling so confused about everything.

Tadashi was in love with Honey.

He wanted to be with her.

He would've been with her if he didn't have to be forced into this relationship.

The image of them two together, laughing, holding hands, smiling brightly, didn't make Hiro feel good. It felt like he was being scathed inside. What was this burning hot feeling that he couldn't cool?

He knew that somewhere in between his supposedly hate and admiration for the man; there was this soft flutter whenever Tadashi did something nice or out of the blue kind for Hiro. Now, apparently, it resurfaced full force. He slowly sat up and sighed gently.

He was sweating even when he knew the hotel room was colder than the temperature outside. It took him a few hours before he could finally identify what this hole in his heart was. He was hurting.

And Tadashi was apparently the cause of this hurt.

He furrowed his eyebrows and frowned, not liking this feeling at all. But he had a nagging noise at the back of his mind that it wasn't going to disappear. Not before putting him through a roller coaster ride.

He was dreading just from the thought of it.

Hiro ran his fingers through his hair, the corner of his eyes caught movement from the bed next to his. The young actor looked at the bed and just stared at how calm Tadashi looked at the moment. His eyes were closed and his face was relaxed, making him look younger than before under the soft lights filtering through the curtains.

His heart thumped loudly once and he felt his face heating up. His neck felt hot and his entire body felt weird. Panic started to bubble through him. The more he stared at the man, the more he felt like this. Tadashi looked so different under these dimming lights.

What was happening to him? He looked away and frantically got out of bed. He grabbed his sweater from the suitcase and decided to leave the room before anything else ended up running into his mind. He didn't know why he felt flustered all of a sudden.

The pain that accompanied right immediately after he calmed down had him doubling for air as he gasped.

He touched his chest one more time, the umpteenth time since he started to give more attention to these feelings for Tadashi.

He leaned against the elevator wall as he waited for the ground floor to greet him. He needed air to think clearly. Hiro needed something solid to grasp on, something that didn't hurt him like this. And to think it was because of Tadashi didn't make him feel any better.

It all started when Tadashi admitted he was in love with Honey.

His heart just thumped and ached the entire time after that.

The door of the elevator opened and Hiro walked out, still frantically wanting to get out to the open. The wind that greeted him just as he walked out of the hotel calmed him down a bit. But it still didn't remove the panic in his head.

He didn't have a problem with Tadashi dating anyone before. He licked his suddenly dry lips, wondering if Tadashi had dated anyone else before Honey. But just as the thought started to conjure up some images of him with someone else, he stopped and pushed it away, not liking the feeling he was getting at all.