Becca- hehe

~Chapter 1~
Becca's P.O.V

When I went to high school I lived in a apartment since I found out that my mom was seeing someone else.

My dad died when I was small age. Cancer :(

In a week things will start new until fall. I have no idea how it will be. Or who this man is ....

I start to pack my stuff from the apartment I was living in and drive to the house my mom was living in. It was only 2 hours away.

I check to see if I got everything and then go to the owners office and say I'm out.

I turn in my car and drive off.

•••••••
Few hours later
•••••••

I arrive at the location my mum sent me. It's big. Not huge but big.

I knock on the door. My mother answers. "BECCA!" She yells as she hugs me. " I missed u so much baby!" She says still hugging me. "I missed u too mum." I say smiling.

She gave me a quick tour around the house and the back yard has a nice pool. She takes me to my room which is bigger than the apartment.

I take my clothes and put them in the closet and hang some stuff up. I put some pillows and blackest in the bed and put on a black bikini . I grab a towel and head to the back yard.

All the sudden I bump into someone. "Hey!" I say moving my hair out of my face. I see a tall figure. "Who are you?!" I ask. "Ethan". He says. " you must me my evil step sister." He says and then his eyes lay on my body. I turn red. "I have a freaking step brother??" I whisper to myself. "Yup ". He says I leave him there standing he was already getting annoying.

I get close to the pool when I feel strong hands push me in. I can't swim. I try to get air. "I CANT SWIM." I yell

I go beneath the water and hear a splash. Strong arms grab my and pull me up the water. I cough . " wat the hell?!!!" I yell at him.

"I didn't know u can't swim!" He says without an expression. I roll my eyes. "I could use a Thanks , cherry" . He says "Cherry? Really and then u push me in the water and u want me to thank you ? For almost killing me!!!??" I yell. "Chill Cherry". He says calmly. "UGH!" I say so upset and I storm back to the house and I hear him chuckle. I go to my room, take a shower and go to sleep

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Guys! This is the first chapter of this book! I hope you guys enjoy and I'll be posting soon! Be active!

⭐️Enjoy⭐️Vote⭐️Comment