Chapter 11

No one knew where Blake had went, Me and yang went to search for her and when we found her the leader of the White fang, Adam Taurus had stabbed her.. 

I knew Adam and he had told me about how Blake used to be in the white fang but i never knew until she came out and said she used to be apart of the white fang that it was her, I tried to hold my sister back because she was angry and raging..

I tried to hold her back, i grabbed her arms but she pushed me away and lunged at adam.
Adam took his sword out and cut her arm off..
I... "YANG NO!" i covered my mouth with my hands and adam stared at me.

"Your sister had that coming" my eyes turned red and my phoenix wing like aura came around me but instead of red it was a black aura.. I was mad.. No Pissed.
Adam knew he couldn't take me if i was like this and he ran.. That cowardly bastard.

I ran to blake and yang and, Well blake could walk so she walked while i carried yang to the rest.

Ruby ran to Yang's side, Next to me and we were both kneeling down... I started to cry and Weiss came next to me to comfort me.. "Yang.." My voice got more angry "This is adams fault" i smashed a pillar that was next to us angry and some rubble came down.. Everyone looked at me shocked but i just folded my arms and pouted.

Ruby got a call from Jaune, "Pyrrah... She's gone to fight cinder at the top of the tower!"

Ruby started running and i ran after her with Weiss. "You should go up there with ruby (y/n)!"

"No..  I...I... Nevermind i'll go"

Weiss helped us climb the tower and i sped up there even faster than Ruby..

"CINDER"

Cinder looked towards me and frowned.

"No hard feelings (y/n) But i want you to live" I tilted my head in confusion by that and she ran up to me pushing me back off the tower and i used my portal to make me teleport to Weiss.

I comando rolled through the portal and landed next to Weiss.
"WHAT DID SHE MEAN SHE WANTS ME TO LIVE..." i was angry and confused now...

"What who said that?"

"CINDER! wait.. Pyrrah? Ruby is she going to k-k...Kill them!" i was freaking out but then i heard a scream from above.

"PYRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAH"

a white light could be seen up there and the dragon that was up there before had now frozen...

Time skip back home -

I went back home with Ruby and Yang... I made sure they were both ok and i decided to talk to dad before i left.. I had a motorbike like yang's except mine had some carvings onto it.
"Where are you going?"

"I.. Want to stay with mum for a bit" I stared at my dad Taiyang and he unfolded his arms and sighed.
He put a hand on my shoulder. "Just be safe"
i opened my portal and Yang and Ruby appeared behind me to see what all the commotion was about. and i looked back at them. "I promise i'll see you guys again soon.. I just... Need to see--"

"Mum.. You need to see Raven" I stared at Yang and i felt guilty.. Yang was never able to talk to Raven but i was... She probably feels betrayed. "Do what you have to" Yang went back up to her room and Ruby ran up to me and hugged me. "Hey! You should meet me at Haven at some point!" I laughed and ruffled my little sisters hair and then realized i was about to leave my motorbike.

Oh well. I went through the portal with only my weapons and a suitcase of course.

"Well i was expecting you (y/n)"

I hugged my mum and then i thought about how Weiss would be doing right about now... Her father took her back to their place.

Time skip - (Around when weiss got kidnapped)

I had heard that my mums tribe members had kidnapped a girl but i never thought to check up about it, I was walking with my mum holding my head low with my hood up when i heard this.
"Aww the little Schnee's awake!"

I looked in the direction and saw Weiss in a cage locked up, I ran from my mums side making her look at my direction curiously and while running up to the cage my hood had fallen down.

"Weiss! What are you doing here!" I only knew of where some members from team RWBY were all i knew is that my teammates were banned from the usage of there scrolls but would meet us with team rwby at haven or something.

"isn't it obvious?"

"Wait.. My mums tribe kidnapped you?"

Raven came over to us and stared at me and Weiss, I turned to her and raised an eyebrow.

"So.. This is the Weiss you were talking about?"

I had written letters to my mum every now and then, Raven opened the cage and let Weiss out.. Weiss stayed with me and had freedom now. I was on watch at the tribe gate area when i heard some screams from some of the tribe members and then i saw a familiar yellow haired woman come up and destroy out gate.

"Yang!" She looked up at me and i jumped down infront of her hugging her.. "Great to see ya sis"

She finished her business up with Raven and finally found out her and Qrows secret bird magic kinda thing, I already knew but i didn't tell anyone.. I told raven that i wanted to join the fight with Yang and she respected that but she was more harsh about yang, Before we left she took my arm.

"Look... If we cross paths on the opposite teams stay clear from me i don't want to hurt you"

"I've trained a lot mum! You'll have to try hard to hurt me" I smiled at my mum and then hugged her for the last time i probably would in a while and i went through the portal. When i was going through yang and Weiss hadn't fully emerged yet and qrow said.

"Is it (y/n) or Raven?" 

"Raven's portal, But i'm here too uncle" we fully emerged from the portal and greeted the team.. Pyrrah.. it's sad knowing team jnpr has missed there p from the jnpr but... I'm sure jaunes hurting more than me...