Beach=Biceps

Okay. So the beach was never a favorite place of mine. Its not that I didn't like swimming. I loved to swim. It was one of the few things I had good memory's of. But the swim suits were what made it uncomfortable. And the people. So many people.

And when I saw all the people at the beach the guys drove to, I wanted to die right there. I was still in my panties and tank top. Even though they were black and wouldn't be see trough if I got in the water, I still felt extremely weird. But there was something naughty and exhilarating about it. Not that I was going to tell the guys... EVER.

Rusel walked in the front door infront of me and spoke to the man behind the counter. The man nodded and clicked on a loud speaker I assumed went outside as well as inside. The man's voice came over scratchy and loud, "All swimmers please exit the water. We are closing early today for a late planned party. All swimmers exit the water and proceed to leave. Thank you."

The man lifted a section of counter and Rusel ushered me through it. We went through a small office and then a metal door and the next thing I knew we were outside on hot sand.

People were sluggishly exiting the water and packing their beach bags. After about ten minutes only a few people were left and they were just slow older couples.

A lifeguard came over and shook Rusel's hand, "Good to see you bud. Who's the babe?"

I saw Rusel's features tighten, "She is not just some 'babe'. She is ours. All ours."

The lifeguard nodded, appearing not to be offended by Rusel's manner. "Gotcha." The lifeguard turned to me and grabbed my hand in a hearty shake. "Names Wax. I know its weird but its a name." He shrugged and let go of my hand. "Whenever you're bored of these sods, you come to me and I'll take you on a nice little tour of the city." Wax winked and playfully nudged me. I could tell from his cheeky smile he was just messing with the guys.

I played on and slapped his shoulder and told him I'd think about it.

The guys definitely didn't like that and pushed me past Wax, who laughed his head off and waved goodbye.

No one was on the beach. No lifeguards or prying eyes. Just me and the guys. My guys. It sounded weird but I guessed I could get used it. It was nice to be cared for and loved.

I walked to the edge of the water. It was almost calm. A ripple every now and then from a bug. It was pretty clear water for being a lake. As I stared at the water I almost forgot about the guys. I remembered quickly when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

Jack held me close to him and kissed my ear. I knew his name by the tattoo on his arm, 'You don't know Jack' in fancy writing. He let go a few seconds but returned just as quick. And when I felt my shoulders press against his pectorals I knew he had taken off his shirt.

All of a sudden I was thrown over his shoulder and he has running for the water. I hit on his back but he didn't stop, just plunged straight in with me.

He brought me up to the surface with him. I was a sputtering mess and he was just grinning stupidly at me.

"I think Wax could be a lot nicer to me." I threatened and he held me tighter.

"You have no idea how nice I can get." He winked. He slowly lowered me enough to let me wrap my legs around his torso. He was really warm compared to the water. I relaxed against his shoulders and peered over it the beginning sunset. Light pink and purple streaks ran across the sky as the sun turned a bright salmon color.

"Hey, look at th-" I was going to 'the sun' but when I turned to tell the guys, I saw they all had their shirts off and were showing glorious body types varying from 5'6" to 6'7". Larger, middle, skinnier. All kinds of hair color and styling. This was never something I remembered from swimming lessons. Beach=biceps. They were all beautiful men. And I didn't get how they were all mine but I couldn't care less as I drooled on Jack's arm while staring at them.

"I wish I could stay." I whispered.

"Why can't you?" Jack asked.

"Because I'll hurt someone. It always happens. The longer I stay the worse it will be when it happens."

"You aren't leaving. We love you and it doesn't matter what happens, we won't stop loving you." He kissed me softly and smiled.

"Maybe a little while longer." I said.

"No. A lot while longer." He kissed my neck.

Maybe...

Thank you for being patient lovelies. Hope you enjoyed this tiny tid bit :) -J.B²