The cold hard concrete: Chapter 2

-Alyssa's P.O.V-

 DANIELS PIC TO THE SIDE.

I hop on my board and start riding down along the sidewalk. I take in the fresh summer air. It is so perfect outside. As I was riding down I saw the park I would always go to when I was much smaller, my parents would always take me when I was bored and we would have so much fun together as one great family, I miss those days.Everything back then was so nice until my two younger sibling came into our life and since then they have had no time for me. Oh trust me I love my sibling with all my heart but its just that somtimes I get jealous. The only time my parents ever talk to me is when I get into trouble at school and that is why I always get into trouble, it's all just to get thier attention.

I spot some parents and thier children having so much fun, playing tag and other games as a family. I smiled at how happy they looked .I was so caught up in the moment that the next thing you know I am no longer on my board, but on the cold hard concrete.

I feel a very sharp pain on my butt . That really fucking hurt. "OW!" I screamed in pain . I looked up to see what I crashed into but was met by a who instead. There standing above me was a boy that looked around my age with nice soft looking black hair. I just wanted to run my fingers through it and touch it. I know, I know, I'm weird. Holy Moly!  The boys face was a masterpiece. He had very nice blue eyes that looked like they would make you fall in love If you looked into them, a sharp sculpted jawline that looked like it would cut a bitch and don't even get me started on his biceps. Those things were big . I'm talking enormous. He also had tattos running down his arms. Who is this guy and how was he created this perfect!??His whole character was just screaming bad boy. Could he possibly get anymore hotter? 

"Yo why don't you watch where you are going next time nerd?" the boy semi shouted. His attitude just totally turned me off.

"Hey I'm really sorry but you don't got to be so rude about it , gosh!" I said while trying to get myself up. What even was his problem , he didn't even bother to at least help me up like a gentlemen. Yea he's hot as shit but he has a rude attitude from what I can see so far!

"Listen girl.."

"Alyssa"

"Whatt?"

"That's my name"

"Oh okay listen Alyssa, I was not being rude, If I do recall you were the one who crashed into me which is pretty rude in my opinion. " He stated.

"OH MY GOD it was an accident! I already said I was sorry but whatever, I don't got time for your bullshit."I picked up my penny board and I was about to turn away from him until he got a hold of my wrist , he dragged me into this empty dark alley. Great just great. Note the sarcasm. He pushed me to the wall and pinned my hands  to each side of my head. We were now face to face.

"Listen here, nobody talks back to me like that and just thinks they can get away with it that easy" he said while pulling me closer toward him.

"Well whatever your name is..."

"Daniel"

"Listen here Daniel, I don't care , can we just move on with our lives. Why are you making such a big deal about this?" I said while trying to push him off of me. He was way stronger then me so it was pretty much hopeless. He leaned on me and this time really really close and whispered into my ear "I was just messing around, chill. I'll be seeing you around soon babyface, take care" and with that he walked away and left me completely speechless.

What the hell just happened.

Vote and comment.