Breakfast?:Chapter 1

-Alyssa's p.o.v -

ALYSSAS PENNY BOARD COLOR ON THE SIDE.

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP

I roll over onto my left side of my bed and stuff my face deep into my pillow to try to ignore my horrible alarm on my phone that is going off. I honestly feel like every second that passes by it gets louder and louder! I stretch my hand out and touch around on my phone so it can turn off . That things so annoying , I don't even know why it was beeping if it is Saturday. Stupid phone.

I get up and walk my lazy self to the bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth so that my breath doesn't smell like I have a dead animal in there . I also decide on taking a quick morning shower so that I can fully be awake. I strip my clothes off and hop into the shower . Once I am done I wrap my neon pink towel around my body and go to my room to pick out my outfit for the day. I quickly slide on my matching undergarments that I got at Victoria Secret (btw my favorite store everrr!) and put on a black simple crop top that I got for my birthday last year with some light denim shorts

I head back to the bathroom to fix up my hair. I plug in my blowdryer and start to blow dry my hair. My hair is brunette and pin straight. My hair is long and almost to the point where it reaches my butt. Once my hair is fully dry I brush it and put it into a ponytail .I then apply some foundation, mascara and eyeliner. Once I finished off everything I went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and guess what? My family wasn't there..... Again. They always go out to breakfast or to the mall with out me. It really sucks,ever since my younger siblings were born they have payed more attention to them instead of me. Like yeah I know they love and care about me but somtimes it dosen't really seem like it.

My stomach growled and I looked down "I'm sorry buddy " I whispered. Poor tummy was as empty as my car tank . Since I was starving and there was no breakfast waiting for me on the table, I ran upstairs to get my phone, wallet and penny board that was up against the wall in the corner of my room. I adore my penny board, it is mint green with pink wheels.One of a kind. I jog back downstairs,slip on my black vans and head right out the front door and towards the direction of Mcdonalds.