Chapter 7

AIDAN P.O.V (bet ya didn't see that coming 😂)
Today is Ella's birthday. I have a few classes with her, like Science and Math. No one knows, but I have a HUGE crush on her. I have since 2nd grade, when I was in her class. (Shoutout to BeatriceR7 for Aidan's name) I can't tell anyone about it, because I'm, not to brag, one of the most popular guys in school. No one really knows her name. It would ruin my reputation. I know she likes me too. I'm gonna talk to her about it tomorrow, and see what she says.
ELLA P.O.V
The school dance is the 23rd, so Angelica will be able to go to the dance before she can't remember anything about her life. I guess that's a plus? I don't know. I feel really bad. Even though she ruined our friendship in 7th grade, she apologized and that's what matters. I was walking to school when someone calls my name I turn around to see Aidan running up to me. I'm just in shock. Why was the most popular guy in school trying to talk to me, the girl who was caught drooling in her sleep. "Hi?" Was the only word I could manage. "Hi Ella. I need to talk to you. Meet me under the bleachers after school." He says, then walks ahead of me. I know what he's going to say. Well, no I don't, but I know it'll be something bad. Last time I talked to someone under the bleachers, they told me that they framed me. Wait. Aidan Hadley knows my name. What?! The only time he's ever talked to me was in second grade when he told me he hated me. I guess he needs to clarify that again. Yay. (Note the sarcasm) The day goes by quick, too quick in fact. I go to the bleachers and wait for Aidan to come. He finally gets here after about 10 minutes. "Decided to show up, huh?" I joke. He doesn't do anything. "Hello? Earth to Aidan?" I wave my hand in front of his face and he snaps out of the trance he was in. "I'm just gonna be straight forward," he says, and I expect the worst. "I have a crush on you." What? Did he just say that or am I dreaming?! "Um... I think you have the wrong girl. I'm Ella Hollows, the most unpopular girl in school. Are you sure you didn't mean to say that to Emma. Or Charlotte. Or Jade?" I ask. Surprisingly, he says, "No, this is the right girl. Why would you think I didn't mean you?" I almost fell over, I was so shocked! "Oh I don't know, because in second grade you specifically said you hated me, I'm not popular or super pretty or anything, and you haven't talked to me in ten years besides yesterday. Do you see why I have this assumption?" Is my reply. (This is actually something I would say in real life BTW.) "Yeah, I can see why you would think that." He says with a chuckle. "Um... I need to get home, I have a ton of work to do." I say and quickly walk to my car. When I get home, I do some of my homework, but then eventually get bored and lay down to go to sleep. This has been a crazy day.
_____________________
Hey! I finally updated. No, I'm not dead. I'm still here. I started school today, so I'll try to update as often as possible. Comment some suggestions for the next chapter.