002

"Justin!" Bently yelled, throwing his hand in the air.  It was so loud, 18 had to cover her ears, "Why are you up right now!? It's 11 o'clock! And what are you doing?!" Justin, a younger version of Bently, matched his black hair and green eyes.  Behind Justin was a TV, with a video game screen plastered on it. Justin's eyes darted from one place in the room to the next. 

"W-well, it wasn't-I assumed it was one of your really late nights, so I just spent a few extra minuets playing o-on the Atari." He stuttered, ending it with a nervous smile. 

Bently shook his head. "Minuets? Try hours. Your bed time was at nine, and I clearly told you that!" Before trying to protest, Justin's eyes fell on 18. He held his finger out to her. 

"Who's that?" He asked. Bently looked at her, then Justin. "It's- well, she's...her names 18." Justin cocked his head. 

"Her name's a number? And what's up with her hair? Does she have cancer?" His voice came down to a horse whisper at the last part. 18 looked up at Bently and awaited his response. Bently looked down at 18, then to Justin. "She will be staying here today. I don't know what's wrong with her. I think she's about your age."

After settling down, and discussing Justin's punishment, which he got out of with ease, the three sat down for a very late supper. 

"So, 18," Bently asked between mouthfuls, "You can sleep in Justin's room. I guess." 18, quickly eating the sushi, nodded eagerly. Justin's face brightened.

 "I just thought of a nickname for her!" Justin jumpeed from his seat.

 "Oh, boy," Bentley muttered.

 "We could call her Teen! Like, Eighteen, but just teen." Justin shrugged. Bentley cleared the table as 18 nodded. 

"You like that?" Justin asked, smiling broadly. 18 looked at him, blankly. "Well, I'm gonna start calling you that now." Justin said, without waiting for an answer

Justin set up a makeshift bed for 18 to sleep on. The bed consisted of several comforters and blankets. It was better then the cold corners of her previous room in the lab, so 18 was grateful. Justin handed her two pillows,  18 stared blankly at him. An idea struck Justin.

 "I don't have any pajamas for girls," He mumbled while looking through his dresser, "But I do have  a big, red, floral one-suit pajama that was my mom's." He pulled it out, and saw it would be too big for 18. He shrugged at handed it to her. Pointing to the bathroom door, he said, "You can go change in there, okay, Teen?" 18 stood up, and walked over to the bathroom. Justin shut the door, and 18 whimpered. She opened the door slowly, and shook her head at Justin.

"Okay," his voice quivered, "If you don't want the door shut, I could open it a little." 18 didn't respond, so he did, and went back into his room. Coming out of the bathroom, 18 hopped into bed. "Good night." Justin said, turning off the lights. "Good..night." 18 repeated quietly. She drifted into sleep.

Her eyes opened abruptly to the sight of a plain black area, with only one person standing infront of her. He was a high school boy with brown hair, and a blue long sleeve shirt, and scratches around his face. He was inaudibly speaking to someone 18 couldn't see. She draw closer to him, knowing that he wouldn't see her. He swung a bat he was holding around lazily, and 18 knew that even if she yelled, he wouldn't hear her. 

"Brother," She whispered to him.