Jason Todd X child Reader

Warning : none
y/n or Y/N = your name
y/l/n or Y/L/N = your last name
—————————————————————
Reader POV:
Crime alley that's where I am right now, you must be wondering what is a 13 year old kid doing in the most dangerous part of Gotham city. Well simple I'm a street kid, a child someone dropped off and never came back for. Well enough with the depressing stuff, the name is Y/N Y/L/N, and at the moment I'm planning on pick pocketing some of the richer folk on the 'nicer' side of town.
—-time skip cuz I can—-
It took me a little while but I made it, at the moment I'm in an alley, and right across from me are potential victims, ha victims I'm mean money hogs, no that's not a good way to put it,here's the simple jist, these people are going to give me money unknowingly and unwillingly, let's have some fun.
I slowly creep out of the alley, looking both ways I see a man coming from my right wearing a thick trench coat, 'hmmm you might have some money on ya' I think as I walk his direction he is facing me, coming up to me now!, that's when I strike 'accidentally' running into him.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry sir I didn't see you there!" I say in fake hysteria, as I stuff his wallet into the back pocket of my old ripped jeans. "Watch where you going next time street rat!" The man sneered, as he stuck up his nose and left.
"Pft rude..." I muttered to myself. Then I laughed remembering the wallet I snatched.
'Ha this idiot didn't even check.
I made my way back into the alley way I was in previously.  A smile crossed my face.
"Now let's see what I got..." I say looking through his wallet. "Useless, useless, ohh drivers license, ugh this guy takes terrible photos, now back to everything else, ohh cash , damn there's like 70 dollars in here, wait a minute is that a hundred dollar bill, 170 dollars and who knows how much change, oh my goodness it must be Christmas!" I say out loud as I dropped his credit cards and license into a garbage bin. But unknown to me I was being watched, it must have been a slow day because, one of Gothams most powerful crime lords jumped Down from the roof
"Pickpocketing is against the law ya know" a voice behind me says. I jump and turn around, oh crap...
Red Hood/Jason's POV:
She jumped and turned around to see Normally i wouldn't bother a street kid at what two in the morning but what can we say it was a slow day we needed some thing to do. She turned to me and rolled her eyes.
"Yay well so is being a vigilante and crime lord, but off course we're going not going there are we" Her words were basically dripping in sarcasm and she put the wallet into the pocket of her, old and tattered leather jacket. By the look on her face I can tell this is going to be a long night...

To be continued...
Sorry haven't posted in a while, so I made this one quick, there will be a part to so stay posted. :-)