Chapter 1

Erikas pov

It was the first day of school again and I heard there were going to be a new kid. I was walking around school until I saw Chloe and Cortney. I walked up to them and we started talking and Sunny walked up to us "Hey Sunny" I said "Hey" She said looking the other way "What are you looking at Sunny?" I asked "Oh nothing" She said looking at me. "Sunny tell me the truth what were you looking at?" I said "Okay fine. I bumped into a boy who turns out is someone who is new and his name is Justin" she said and when she said his name she looked in the same direction "oooooh someones got a crush" Chloe said "Well thats a good thing that I won't have to ask for any names if i meet him because you just told me" I said with a little laugh "You will still have to ask names because its not just him it's also his friends" Sunny said looking at him "What do you mean?" I said "Him and his friends all moved here" She said "Oh" I said "See look" She said. I looked at who she was pointing at and I looked around the boy and he had a couple of friends "The tall blonde one is cute" Chloe said and we all looked at her "What?" She said. We all started to laugh. I looked at the other blonde one next to the tall blonde one and he wasn't saying anything while his friends were all laughing. Thats rude to leave someone out of a conversation. "Ya but there all fake friends to the one blonde next to the taller one" I said and pointed it out. They all looked at what I was talking about and agreed "We should really help him out and help him find better friends" I said and they all agreed once again. When the bell ringed saying that its time to get to our first class, we all left each other and went to class. I went to my first class and saw the same boy alone in the back. I took the seat right next to him "Hey" I said with a smile. He just waved and the boy in front of me with brown hair turned around with his brown eyes looking into my (I actaully don't know what color Anthony's eyes are so im assuming there brown because they look brown but in some pictures they look green but don't come @ me okay? They could be hazel-okay ill shut up and let you finish the chapter) "He doesn't talk by the way just figured you should know and by the way im Anthony" He said "Hey your one of the guys me and my friends were looking at and that just sounded creepy but anyways I'm Erika" I said "No its okay i figured people would look at us because we're new" He said "By the way whats his name?" I said "Jake, Jake Paul" He responded "Also why doesn't he talk much?" I said "It's more like never he talks never but you would have to find out his story yourself. It would be wrong for me to tell" He said "I understand but how would I get him to tell if he doesn't speak?" I said "Write it down probably if he wants to tell you" He said and turned around. Now i really wanna hear this story....

~

Oof hey im here. I hope Chapter one was good and spicy enough for ya. Do you wanna know his story on why he doesn't speak?~Kat:)