I care, Okay?

(Hello! Well you guys know what this means. This is merely here to give you a warning about possible oncoming smut. Welp, Later😘)

Gavin was frozen in place by the soft lips pressed against his own but eventually gave into it, kissing back.

Colin's arms had went down to wrap themselves around Gavins waist again, while Gavins wrapped themselves around Colin's neck.

Colin's lips were suprisingly warm, as were the hands that slid up Gavins shirt.

Gavin could feel something thumping inside of the androids chest.

("Is it...supposed to be able to do that?")

Gavin eventually had to break away for air, but Colin still kept a tight grip on him.

"Colin...?"

Colin's forehead rested against Gavin's and he replied softly in a breathy tone.

"Yes?"

Gavin hesitated a moment.

"You're a deviant?"

Colin smirked.

"Do you think I'd be able to feel this way about you, if I wasn't?"

"Your still not off the hook for scaring me, asshole."

Gavin muttered into the androids chest.

Colin's smile only grew wider and he leaned in, kissing Gavin gently before he whispered.

"Let me make it up to you, then."

Gavin's face flushed scarlet almost immediately.

"I don't know I-"

Gavin was afraid.

He knew if he allowed this any further he'd only be more attached.

"Gavin..."

Colin whispered softly.

"Please stop worrying...I'm not going to die, I won't let that happen..."

Gavin looked up at Colin, not sure if he could trust his words.

"Please, I love you."

Gavin went ridgid.

("He loves me?")

Colin shook his head.

"I know it's sudden...I just hope I'm not scaring you off-"

Gavin kissed him before he could finish.

"You're not scaring me off...I care about you alot more than I thought I did Colin..."

Colin was smirking again.

"Finally using my name huh, Lieutenant?"

Colin teased, jokingly.

Gavin rolled his eyes.

"Don't let it go to your head."

Colin pulled Gavin closer and whispered seductively.

"Well I'd get used to it if I were you Gavin. You'll be saying it over and over in a couple minutes."

If he thought Gavin was blushing before, that was nothing.

Gavin looked like a tomato.

"Fuck you, Colin..."

Colin leaned in close again.

"Gladly..."

This time Colin kissed him with more force, making Gavin gasp to which he took the opportunity to push his tongue into the others mouth.

Gavin moaned softly in response feeling those hands slip up his shirt again.

Colin dipped his head down and kissed Gavins neck before biting it making him whimper.

The whimper only grew louder when he suddenly ceased.

"Should we take this to the bedroom?"

Gavin merely nodded, out of breath.

Once they'd reached the bedroom, Gavin could only let out a suprised yelp at how quickly Colin shoved him on the bed.

He hadn't noticed until now that Colin had already removed his jacket, and was now pulling off his.

Colin sat up, and started to unbutton his shirt.

Once he'd gotten it off, Gavin couldn't help but stare and think:

("Thank god tommorows sunday.")

Colin grabbed a hold of Gavin's hips and dragged him down so that they were level with eachother and pushed Gavin's shirt up and over his head, leaving both in just their briefs.

Colin leaned down and kissed Gavin slowly, biting down on his lower lip.

"Shit..."

Gavin mumbled in a breathy tone when Colin started to kiss down his abdomen.

When Colin had reached the band of Gavin's boxers he gently slid them off with ease.

"Do you have anything?"

Colin questioned softly, positioned over Gavin, his arms holding him above the other.

Gavin motioned the the nightstand.

Colin reached over and gently pulled a bottle of lubricant out of the top drawer and looked down and Gavin and spoke softly.

"Are you sure?"

Gavin nodded, breathlessly.

Colin pushed in and Gavin let out a cry, his legs clinging to Colin's sides.

Colin pulled out and pushed back in at a slow pace, being careful not to hurt his partner.

Eventually Gavin started to moan and gasp the others name.

Colin was picking up speed, moving quicker and making Gavin louder.

He could feel his partner reaching the edge.

"Ahm-Ah, C-Colin!"

Gavin's legs shot around the others waist, and he released on the others stomach.

Colin pulled out and the two laid there under the blankets for a few moments laying next to eachother when Colin chuckled.

Gavin sighed.

"Whats so funny?"

"It would appear my prediction was correct."

Gavin rolled his eyes.

"Fuck you."

Colin grinned.

"But you already did."