A hotel room?

Hank had grabbed Connor's wrist and started to tug him along.

Connor merely looked back at a smiling Colin who procceeded to give him a thumbs up.

Connor rolled his eyes, and followed Hank.

Once they'd reached the hotel room, Connor gently shut the door behind them, not looking up at Hank.

"Connor."

Connor glanced up at the older man, nervous and afraid that this wasn't actually happening.

"We need to talk."

Connor slowly walked over until he was standing across from Hank.

"Hank...?"

"Connor, It's been kind of hard to bring myself to say this but if I keep trying to hide it, I might end hurting you."

Connor said nothing, hanging onto every word.

"But then again, I might end up hurting you either, cuz I'm nothin' more then an old asshole."

Connor shook his head.

"No...your so much more than that, Hank....You've always been an amazing friend to me."

Hank visibly grimaced.

"Fuck, I never thought I'd be trying to tell you this in a shitty hotel room, but that's the problem Connor...I don't want to be your friend."

Connor's eyes widened and he visibly saddened.

"I'm sorry Hank...Did I do something wrong?"

Hank grabbed Connot's shoulders.

"What? No Connor, that's not what I meant!"

Connor silently looked Hank in the eye.

"Then what do you mean?"

Hank sighed, cupping the back of Connor's neck and pressing Connor into his shoulder.

"You know...you say alot of confusing thing's, Hank."

Hank's grip tightened, remembering the other day.

"I know...I'm sorry I'm such a fuck up."

Connor rested a hand on top of Hank's .

"It's okay...I forgive you."

Connor whispered softly.

Hank pulled away.

"Now just tell me what you wanted to, Hank. I promise whatever happen's nothing will change."

Hank still hesitated a moment before swallowing any and all Pride he had left.

"I love you, Connor."

Connor's brow furrowed.

"You care for me, as any friend doe's?"

Hank shook his head stepping closer amd taking Connor's face in his hands.

Connor felt his thirium pump start to quicken.

"No, Connor...I care for you alot more than any friend...I love you romantically, Connor."

Connor's face turned a brilliant shade of blue, and his hands found Hanks on his cheeks.

"Hank I....I don't really know how to respond or...really what to say. Is it n-normal to feel this way?"

Connor mumbled confused.

Hank chuckled pressing their foreheads together.

"Yes, it is. And you don't have to say anything, Connor."

Hank leaned forward and kissed Connor gently on the lips, moving his hands to the androids waist.

Connor smiled into the kiss.

"I think, I love you too, Hank."

(So smut or fluff for the next chapter?)