Chapter 3 * The Ninja Academy

(Name)’s Point of View

I follow this Iruka-sensei guy into the building. He says, “Class, this is our new student. Why don’t you introduce yourself and tell us some things about yourself?” I say, “Because I might not want to.” Everyone starts laughing except 2 people that I forgot the name of. I say, “Okay, my name is (Name). I am 12 years old. I will answer any questions you may have.”

A girl with pink hair and green eyes with a noticeably wide forehead asks, “What kind of jutsu do you specialize in?” I say, “I’m good at...” Kaison says, “Say you specialize in Genjutsu.” I continue, “Genjutsu.” Naruto asks, “Where did you come from anyway?”

I say, “I come from the Land of YourFacio. Okay? Now spell I-Cup.” He asks, “Why?” I say, “Just do it.” He spells, “I-C-U-P.” I ask, “Really? That’s just not right.” Shikamaru cracks up, but he doesn’t laugh. The girls scoot away from Naruto. Hinata doesn’t scoot away though. She is probably thinking in her head: ‘Um...uh...I...er...um...I...’

I really shouldn’t stay here long. I have to find my way back to my own world. I need to apologize to Kaison for being selfish. I look at my feet. I should be ashamed to think Kaison would forgive me after that happed.

Sasuke raises his hand to ask. I look at him. He asks, “Do you have any scars?” I say, “Um...I don’t know how to answer that. What exactly do you mean?” He sighs and says, “I mean exactly what I said.” I say, “I guess. I have one on the sides of my head here and here,” pointing to the places where the bullet smashed through my head.

He asks, “Was that so hard to answer?” I say, “I didn’t know if you’d count it.” I go to a seat beside Kiba. He seemed confused completely. He asks, “Why are you unsure whether your scar would count of not?” I say, “Don’t get surprised or anything, but look.” I move my hair a bit, so he could see the hole in my head.

He looks through it to Naruto. He says, “Whoa.” I say, “I’m not planning on staying here too long, so don’t go looking for me if I go missing.” He nods.