two

It doesn't take me long to get comfortable with the guys. We've been chilling for about an hour and I already love them. Edwin's super sweet- I feel like he'll end up becoming my best friend, Zion's all jokes, Nick's style is sick and Brandon's just...

hot?

STOP.  That's not not what I was gonna say. 

You thought it though.

aNyway, the point is that they're all cool and I'm kind of excited for the next few weeks. I was really convinced they would be some Hollywood ass, stuck up pretty boys but as cliche as it sounds, you really can't judge a book by its cover.

"Yo I'm bored, can we play a game or sum?", Zion groans.

"Like...?", Nick asks.

"Truth or dare?" says Edwin.

"I'm down."

"Aight, who's first?"

"I'll go", Zion says. "Porter...", he starts. "...specifically Austin Porter, truth or dare?"

"I'm lazy so truth", my big brother shrugs.

"I got it", a smirk curls onto the dread head's lips. "Who's your favorite sibling?"

The room fills up with "ooh" 's from the boys and I wiggle my eyebrows at Ryan.

"R..." Austin elongates the R sound for dramatic effect. "Raven.. sorry Ry!"

"BRUHHH", my twin says as the rest of the boys cheer for me.

"Aye aye", I laugh and say it how Edwin taught me, earning a hair tousle from him.

"Any reasoning behind your choice Mr. Porter?" Brandon asks sophisticatedly as a joke.

"I don't know...", he thinks for a second. "I think it's our bond over music to be honest. I probably wouldn't even be in this band if it wasn't for her."

Again the boys make loud ass sound effects, this time with 'aww' for an extended amount of time. I get up and hug Austin with a big cheesy smile.

Honestly it's true though, I've always looked up to Austin for his music taste and talent. I'd be the one encouraging him to sing and go to auditions while he did the same for me- or at least tried to do the same. I'll admit I can sing a little, but I have horrible stage fright for some reason. It's not like I'm even shy or anything, I just hate the idea of people watching and judging my singing? I don't know..

"Yeah, yeah. I love her", Austin rolls his eyes. "Anyway, it's my turn so... Edwin, truth or dare?"

"Uh...", Edwin concentrates on typing something on his phone. "..Dare.." he says without looking away from it.

"Who you texting bud?", I ask.

"My girlfriend Tiffany", he mutters. "She's trying to make plans to go to some random ass festival?"

"Yikes.."

"I dare you to text her 'he's busy' with a smirking emoji and not reply for an hour", Austin snickers.

Sound effects.

"Woah, woah, woah. You know imma get my ass beat if I do that", Edwin defends himself.

"Issa dare bro", Nick reminds him.

The boys chant 'do it' over and over until Edwin finally gives in and shows the sent text on his screen.

"I'm blaming y'all if my relationship ends over this."

"No one would complain.." I hear Zion say under his breath.