CHAPTER 15

hey guys sorry i havent uploaded in a while !! ive been so busy and i lost my memory stick with all whole story on it !! i'm going to theme the next couple of chapters to Daniel's fight night, i thought it my be appropriate a fun to write about. please like, rate, comment and vote !! its would be appriciated.

i never do A/Ns before the chapter... first time for everything !! Enjoy !!

=============================================================

Alesha’s POV;

I woke up on the floor in my bedroom with Daniel’s arms wrapped around me. I smirked as I remembered the events of last night;

*flashback to last night – Alesha’s bedroom*

“Okay Leesh, I have just won a court case. You gonna congratulate me?” he winked

“Congratulations Mr Sahyounie” I smiled smugly knowing exactly what he was thinking.

“You know that’s not what I meant” he locked my bedroom door and walked over to me, biting his lip, looking me up and down.

“Here we go again” I rolled my eyes in mock un-amusement. Skip took no notice and crashed his lips against mine. I ran my fingers through his dark hair as he picked me up and lay me down. I flipped over so I was on top of him;

“I thought I was supposed to be congratulating you?” I asked sweetly. A wide smirk spread across his face as he tapped into my thoughts. I leant in a kissed him again trailing kisses down his neck, unbuttoning his shirt. Tonight I was the dominant one…

*end of flashback*

“Morning beautiful” Skip said in a husky morning voice as he kissed my forehead

“Hey handsome”

“I must mention, Miss Grey, I did enjoy last night” he winked

“I’m glad, there’s nothing better than having sex after a court case” he laughed;

“There really isn’t” he mocked back.

“Well I’m starving so lets go eat” he tightens his grip around my waist

“Nooo! I want to stay here!” I roll my eyes

“Well I want food!” I break out of his grip and slip out from under the duvet. The fact that we actually pulled the duvet over us and slept on my bedroom floor because we were too lazy to move a few inches to get into my bed. I stood up and realised I was only in my bra, nothing else. I turned to look at Skip wide-eying me with a un-hide able grin across his face.

“I was thinking of joining you downstairs for breakfast but I might have to eat you for breakfast” he winked and I rolled my eyes again.

“No chance when there’s only this thin wall between us and my mum!” I point at the wall grabbing some clean underwear and putting them on. I grab Skip’s disposed of t-shirt an put it on and gracefully make my way out of my room and down the stairs. When I say gracefully I mean as graceful as an elephant.

“Morning darling”

“Hi mum, sleep well”

“Good thanks, wish I could say the same about you…”

I face boiled as I threw my hands up to my face.

“What are you crying about? Morning Dianna”

“Good morning Daniel” she was smirking at him. A confused look spread across his face until he seen my ‘my-mum-heard-us-fucking’ face.

“Oh” he too went red and bit his lip looking at the floor. Mum laughed.

“You kids want some breakfast?” we both nodded quietly which made her laugh again;

“Stop being so embarrassed I was young once too, the amount of times you will get caught by your mum Alesha!”

“Please mum!”

“Fine, I’m only messing with you” she got up from the sofa and headed towards the kitchen

“I don’t understand why she isn’t pissed off?” I whispered

“It’s because this isn’t the first time Alesha, but this is the only time I have been here in the morning and had the chance to say something!” she shouted from the kitchen. Everywhere went silent for a few seconds then me and Skip erupted in laughter.

Skip’s POV;

“So what do you want to do today? I have to be at the gym by five o clock so we have til then” tonight was the fight night, I was triple pumped about it! I’ll probably lose but I don’t care, I don’t even know who I’m up against but it’s the fact I’m taking part in it that matters.

“Um, I don’t mind I’m craving a maccas though”

“Well why don’t I call the boys and we can all meet in maccas for dinner then go to the fight?”

“Yeah sounds good but what do we do til then?”

“Movies?”

“Yeah sure, have to be here though I’m even more broke than broke” she laughed

“I’ll pay, consider it our first date that never happened” I smiled and she smiled back as she got up from the kitchen bench. “Where you going?”

“Well if this is a date then I have to wear something nice” she smiled and I groaned

“We do want to go to this movie before the fight don’t we?”

“Ha ha, go look up some movie to go see then”

“Fine, what do you wanna see?”

“Magic Mike!”

“Hell no!”

“Fine, Ted? Y’know the one about the bear?”

“Okay sure, the next screenings on at one at central cinema” I looked at the time, 11.30, should be enough time.

“Are you trying to rush me?!” maybe not

“Come on, you look beautiful anyway!”

“Flattery’s gonna get you nowhere at this current moment in time Daniel!” she shouted from her room.

Alesha’s POV;

When I was ready, Skips quickly changed into a nicer shirt and we got the train to Melbourne central and made the movie with 3 minutes to spare. Result! And we missed all the trailers! The movie started and I rested my head on Skip’s shoulder and snuggled close to him, his arm around my shoulder. This was the perfect first date.