Luna ( Two-Sided Shade)

Present Day.......

               Another moment of thinking alone.......Guess I have take some rest before going back to work..... but I can't.... She sleeps silent besides me... not knowing that I was already here.... Taking a few walks to the roof top..... feels exhausted. No moon today, I guess because of randomly rains....... A big sigh my mouth have been release.... So lonely, so quiet..... taking down the stairs...... Then suddenly some one on a white long bed sheet grabbed me from behind..... and then shouted.... "BULAGA!!" ^_^........ "Bwiset kinabahan ako" I said.... "Panira ka naman ng moment" I followed.... it was Catherine all along.... and then I ask her.....  " So sino yung naka higa?" she replied "si ate"..... I was shocked...... " Ibig sabihin hindi ikaw yung nakahiga, yung niyakap ko?" She was shocked too.... "ano?... niyakap?!!!!"

Ever since she knew that I fell in love with her older sister..... but that time I don't think that I deserve this emotion of mine for her..... So I just turn being a friend until she got married.....

             I thought I couldn't erase those memories she left at me...... The possible reason why Cath so afraid to think about.... But I've move on and I don't think she'll believe it, until time finds her, knew my sincereness....

It was quite long and boring time since I went half day on my work... that night she saw me again..... She might think I would be thinking about her older sister, though I'm not ( I'm thinking of things to make her feel better, making jokes, crazy antics, some sort of stuff...) Besides I'm her boyfriend after all.... I saw and asked "kanina ka pa dyan?", then she said " hindi naman...". "Teka anung ginagawa mo palagi dito... Bakit ka lagi kang nakatingin sa buwan? I do not answer... But the truth I was considered them my shade....... 

The light of the moon with a dark portion inside...... Like me and them..... they make my life brighter by meeting them..... As my first time glancing on to it makes me imagine them both...

At night a short hair woman like sister ( by the way her name was Cindy ) and a long hair one at dawn...... ( Guess my imagination running largely, maybe because of my lack of sleep.. Dunno yet^_^ hoping not!!! )....

         I'm working as a computer attendant in a small shop near in my hometown..... Catherine is a working student and graduating this year.... Her sister Cindy is a housewife of a japanese businessman....

These sisters really made my life changed... Their freedom to do some things is the one of which why I like it the most.....

               Though I'm free but not satisfied......

              A man with no hope to move in a certain manner.....

             Grasping for air to make a way out of problems....  

             A happy-go-lucky guy they say.....

             Sigh.....

             A rebel in family, and no more proof...

             Proof of no chances of survival.......