Angeliclipse......

.................

It was a happy moment for the two of us, and indeed it was....

Even we're school apart....... ( I'm from a public school and she was the opposite...)

I still try my best to still keep in touch with her....

After I went to her school and wait for her so we could go home together.....

People around her school stares at me...

Maybe they found me unreasonable to be there.....

Since my uniform was just from a lower school?

A little discrimination here......... Helloooo!!!! ... my mind triggers those thoughts

how rude of them......

Still I insist of waiting...

and waiting.......

and waiting.......

Until she came out of nowhere.... Hugging me from behind......

" Good Aftie...... 'musta na po ikaw? " she smiles asking me......

" OK ako no!!..... 'musta pasok? " my answering smile.....

" Hayyyyy!!!.... Katamad puro pasulat........ daming puro sulat lang..... Tinamad tuloy ako ahihihih ^_^... " She explains......

" Hala ka!!! Ngayon ko lang ata narinig sa iyo yan...... " Reacting to her reason....

" Hahahahah..... siyempre may photo-copy na ko ohh.... Hahahahaha " she explains

" kaya pala sa kabila ka galing ganun ba? Nag pa xerox ka niyan? " I asked..

" Yup!!! Katamad talaga.... So boring..... Wanna think of some thing? "

From her looks she's going to say something again and then she spills it.......

" Tara, labas tayo.. For a change of venue naman...... " She's excited to say....

" San naman kaya yan? Wala akong dalang pera dito... " I really don't have money back then.... Because I'm still at my punishment....

She sure was a good setter..... and she really likes to do it..... surprisingly......

As we walk..... she tells me what other things happen to her.... when she was at school......

Sort of things and stuff she says..... like " may ganito, may ganyan " and some stories her friends tells her.......

It thought it was that really far..... but we end up..... in a Mall?

wait a minute, we're passing the mall..........

" Teka... san mo 'ko dadalhin.... "wag mo kong patayin please... hahahahaha " I told her

" Sira... Baliw ka talaga.... "wag ka mainip malapit na tayo!!! hahaha... " ^_^ excited to say....

We usually stroll.... every time school time is off.....

There are times Melissa still went at my house.... asking what's going on with me.....

What am I doing at times..... and saying that I went to her place if I have the time........

Since I do not know the reason why ..... It takes couple of weeks before I decided to go pay a visit......

It was Saturday afternoon when I went there.....

She was at their terrace reading...... As I knock on their small gate... She was so happy to see me, and greet me with a hug...