Crescent Tense

.................. Six Months After

                   A new day...... Just arrived at school to enroll...... Since I was an irregular student, I could choose subjects I wanted to... Major or  Minor..... I have the authority to do what I want to this semester. Still I couldn't forget the person that I liked so much..... Still looking that innocentum eyes of hers from the other enrollees that I've met along the way..... 

                  Yet it's no use...... Meeting with my previous irregular classmates along with some fresh men my friends invited to enroll at our school..... It was a nice and pleasant day!!! I feel sort of happy though I feel I left something along last semester........ 

                  Felt so naive, at those times suddenly.... I saw the person who's the reason why I've met her. Her name was Jade, Simple, short-haired girl with bangs to her brows.. Always wearing head band and likes to argue when it comes to sommething... usually lot of things... Short tempered person ( like her hair I guess..) 

                  But the truth will change you as days passing by and getting to know her..... Sweet and very supportive she was... And I admit I've fallen to her hideous personality...... We always met in a place where anyone doesn't want to go to....... this group composed of five person which form as Sibasteat ( Si-B-As-Te-At ).. Comes from the periodic table.. Since it was our Chemistry subject...... and she's our leader..... 

                   That time she gain some weight.... Maybe because she nothing to do outside, or she doesn't want to...... Her hair almost reach her shoulder.. Though she still has her bangs and the bands with her....... ^_^ " Musta ka na classmate " I asked... " Ok lang naman ako.... eto late din mag enroll ".... After that we laugh......

                   We have a lot time talking to each other since that day...... And was so happy to happen....

                   Until I confess my feelings for her........

                  She didn't say anything..... but I only recieved a big hug, and she said... " Sure ka ba?" ... And replied " Bakit? anong ibig mong sabihin....? ".......

                  " Alam mo na 'di ba, she takes seconds to answer that one........ " di ako pwedeng magka boyfriend... " Yes, I almost forgot....  Her father doesn't want her to go into a relationship yet...... As she continued..... " Pano 'to, anong gagawin natin....." ... At first I just want to hold back  those things I've said an hour ago..... but on the second thought.... my mouth opened, and slipped saying... " Bakit 'di na lang muna natin i-sikreto? ..... 'Di naman masama 'di ba.? "

                  The SO plan turns out to be okay.......

                  Until her 18th Birthday!!!!! A celebration that change course to our relationship.....

                  It was the happiest moment for her....

                  and I'm glad ....

                  as the party continues .....

                  Then, the moment every girl debutante wished of ( The 18 Roses.. )

                  The dance started with his father, two brothers, 3 cousins, and some of them are friends             ( that which includes me... )

                  The dance continues one after another..

                  and now the 16th rose already ends the dance with the debutante...

                  and follows the next rose......

                  I'm so nervous.... as the microphone turns on......

                 and then the MC's speaks......

                 " At ngayon ipinakikilala ko ang susunod na sasayaw sa 'ting debutante ay si Chris...... "

                 " Wew patay..... " In thoughts i'm a little bit excited...... no one has to call out for the 18th but me...... As Chris ends his dance with Jade... My knees starting to feel the shaking..... 

                 " And now the all we've waiting for tonight..... Our debutante 18 th roses...... "

                  Makes me more nervous............

                  is Mark ................................

                 As the night crowd makes my world silence .............................

                 Who' s this guy? This Mark...... what does his connection to her..... 

                 I reallly do not understand....... I'm confused he never told me about this guy before......

                Why him and not me................

                I stared at everyone.. looking through their actions.......

                Looks like they're known him for so long and I the one looks like the stranger that night...... 

                I left at the side drinking a glass of ice tea, wondering how she was happy to see that guy...

              I thought it ends there.......  but looks like it wasn't ..................

              A shadow passed behind me, greeting me makes me more troubled......

              " Pamilyar boses 'non ahhh "

             As I turning my head back ..... I saw this girl, with a grin smile on her face ........

             I knew I've met her before ...... 

            " 'musta ka na? "

            No, it can't be this girl .........

            " Di mo na ko nakikilala, ako 'to si Melissa!! "

            " Mukhang na goyo ka rin ng pinsan ko ahhh ^_^ "

            " Malas mo lang ... kumagat ka naman........ "

            I felt .......... a small drop of liquid drawn my eyes ..........

            As night has ended...

           So was my heart mending fled......

            I didn't finish this party.......

           Instead I walk alone...... as night falls ...... and soon there's rain.....

            " mukhang na goyo ka ni Jade ah hahahahah, di mo ba alam may boy friend yan...

             si Mark......

            " Those words  keep pumelled my head all over again....... again ... and again...... "

             As dawn comes to it's presence....

             I'm still wide awake...  

             Heart suddenly subside.......