All things forgiven

5 years ago

MP: *running* JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE!!!!

Mikan: *love struck* 💗💗💗M-kun PLEASE COME BACK💗💗💗

(MP continue to be chased by Mikan around hoped peak)

MP: For god sakes mikan why won't you stop the whole love thing I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND FOR ONCE!!!!!

Mikan: I don't care M-kun All I care is for us to have a child!!!!

MP: STOP!!!!!!

During the SS war

Mikan: I know what i've done in the past was just wrong and unforgiving but I want to say one thing.

MP: What is it?

Mikan: Please come for not just seiko but for everyone else and.......me.

(MP sits on his office chair feeling all confused but still responded)

MP: *sighs* Look mikan I know that your still in love with me but you have to move on, the past is the past.

Mikan: I know but can we still be friends MP?

MP:...........I wish I had an answer for something like that.

(Then MP gets up and walks to the door and closes it leaving mikan all alone)

Mikan:...........................*tearing up* Mmmmm *sniff* mmmmmmmmmm---AHHHHHHH

(Mikan starts crying and hugs herself)

Present

MP was getting up from his bed and stretch out for today, after 15 minutes MP was getting out of the shower, he put on his clothes for today, then he came downstairs to see his wife seiko and apparently mikan was here.

MP: Mikan?

Mikan: Oh hello MP.

Seiko: Oh morning darling.

And MP decided to sit on one of the couches.

MP: So mikan what brings you here today?

Mikan: Actually seiko and I were discussing about a little agreement but since your here we'd like to hear your opinion.

MP: What is it?

Mikan: MP long ago me and seiko had a long history of hatred towards each other because we both loved you and after everything that happened I was just broken couldn't do anything but feel ashamed for all the things I've done and most of all ruin your happy moments at hopes peak*tearing up* and finally I just want to apologize for everything I've done I hope you can forgive me.

Seiko: *hugs mikan* There there.

Mikan: *calming down* Thank you.

Seiko: But there is still one last thing.

MP: And that is?

Seiko: Me and mikan agreed that decided that............we should share.

MP: With what?

Seiko: *giggles* You my love.

*silence*

MP: What?????

Mikan: Yes from this moment i'm now your 2nd wife which you have 2 wives.

MP: SAY WHAAAAAA!!!!!!

Seiko: I know it's hard to except but mikan and I have always loved and we felt it would be a good decision.

MP: How, how will sucy react to this?!?!?!

Seiko: I was aware of that too.

Mikan: Which is why I'll be pretending to be her aunt.

MP: I just I don't-----uhhhh

MP passes out on the couch making seiko and mikan giggle only for seiko and mikan to get up and kiss MP on the cheeks.

Mikan: He's so peaceful.

Seiko: Yeah but we argree that we'll share him for each week, each week we'll trade him to each other and give him back.

Mikan: Got it.

Then the 2 decided to cuddle with MP even though what would lie ahead in the future.

The end?

Lbarse

Troljynx

Xmiles_Author

Doomqwer

-Gamer-Girl-

PrinceofDarkness19