Valentines day

Sorry for this being so late
Also lemons incoming so please skip.

MP's house

MP and seiko were both making out on their bed.

Seiko: *stops kissing MP* Oh M-kun I love you so much.

MP: Yeah I love you too seiko-chan.

Seiko squeals with happiness and hugs him tightly.

MP: By the way seiko i've planned out a little something for the both of us.

Seiko: Really?

MP: More like a little time alone for the two of us.

Seiko: You mean like both of us alone??

MP: Yep since it's valentines day I wanted to spend time with you and only you but more importantly *whispers in seiko's ear* pleasure you so badly that you won't walk for a week.

When seiko heard that she was blushing and her heart was beating like crazy and felt the primal urge of lust.

Seiko: You mean sex?

MP: Think about it seiko we happen had one since well before you were pregnant and well we're always busy with sucy and the babies, mikan and miu being pregnant...and--

Seiko: Yeah I get it we have a lot of stress and M-kun...

Seiko then crawls on top of MP

Seiko: Make me scream..

MP: What?

Seiko: I want you to make me scream so loud and pleasure so much that we both smell for a week.

MP:........Okay then i'll call kaede to watch the kids alright.

Seiko: Okay!*giggles and kissed MP's cheek*

MP then walks downstairs and dials kaede number and after a few minutes of talking kaede said yes and will watch their kids while their out.

4 hours later

Seiko: Take care of them kaede.

Kaede: Don't worry they'll be fine.

And so seiko and MP got in the car and drove off to their destination. After they arrived and seiko looked to see a sort of love motel and she gasped.

Seiko: It looks expensive.

MP: This is technically a middle classy  but it's perfect am I right babe.

Seiko: Okay then.

Then both MP and seiko enter the love motel. When they did they went to the receptionist.

MP: Im here under the name star-crossed.

Receptionist: Hmm let me check----------hmmmm oh yes here you go sir just about sold out since there's only 3 available but the 3rd room is under remodeling and the 2nd room is taken.