Chapter 4: Drama in the Lobby

A/N

I put a picture of the lobby of The Emerald Empire hotel. Smoke in My Eyes by Indiana Massara is my favorite song .

Lets get this Chapter to 15 votes!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hermione's P.O.V

" Well, lets get our keys!" exclaimed Aunt Audrey. There was a chorus of okays in response.

Uncle Hudson and Aunt Amanda walked up to the desk and said "We're here to check in for the Granger Family Reunion."

"Did you say Granger Family Reunion?" asked a familiar voice.

"yes,"

"Is Hermione with you?" questioned the voice which I now recognize as Lavender Weasley nee Brown.

"Yes, she is with us. Why?" asked Aunt Amanda as I walked up to the desk.

"Hi Hermione, how are you?"

"Good, how are Ron and the baby Lavender?" i asked

"They're good, how's ferret I Can see the kids are fine."

"He's doing well and still can't figure out how to cook without setting the kitchen on fire like Ron and Harry!!" I exclaimed, I mean how hard is it to make a piece of toast.

" Can we get our keys now I mean I will complain to the owners!" demanded Uncle Hudson

As she was getting the keys out, she also pulled out the key to the Malfoy suite and handed it to me. Annabelle, Isabelle and Harley saw me getting the keys to the suite. they demanded that I hand over the keys to them.

"Hermione Jean granger, Hand over those keys. those are for my daughters, and niece." said Uncle Hudson.

"No." was all I said.

he turned to my parents and said "Jean, James do something about your daughter she was rude to my daughters!!"

" We see no need for it Hudson, she was well within her rights to say no to you. i mean it was very rude of you to demand that she give her keys to your daughters when they aren't paying for the suite don't you think. Besides, we see no reason we need to step in and correct her as you did nothing when your daughters bullied her." Said my mom. As she said that Uncle Hudson turned red in the face.

"I just remembered that ferret told me to give you the keys to your suite mom and dad." i said. just then I saw Harley hitting on poor Teddy he looked so uncomfortable.

" Harley get away from my godson!!!" I yelled.

"godson? ," she asked. and when she snapped out of it she said "How can he be your godson? he's the son of Harry and Ginny potter!" she exclaimed.

"I went to school with Harry and Ginny."

"No you didn't they went to a top secret private school in Scotland."

" So did I."

Lavender just got off the phone and came over to us and said " um.. excuse me but i have a message for Jean and James from Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. they wish for you to join them for tea sometime soon."

" Why are you invited to their house and how do you know them?" asked Aunt Amelia angrily.

" We know them because Hermione went to school with their son Draco." replied my parents.

" All right lets just head to our rooms and meet up for dinner at 7 in the dining hall." said Aunt Audrey.