16.[He dont care about you.]

"Teo. You need to talk to Ayleo" i looked at him quickly. "Umm no the fuck i don't, i left him in the past Matter fact, who's Ayleo"

He grabbed both my hands looking me deep in the eyes. "Trust me you have to" he said. He then let's go snd sit back on the bench.

I did the same. "Im afraid" i manage to say. I looed over at him and he did the same. "Why?" He asked.

"Taymor told me Ay-Ayelo said he eas going to kill me next time he see me" Nahmir frowned hard. "He didn't tell me det" he said lowly as if he was talking to himself.

"Are u sure?" He asked. I nodded.  "Taymor wouldn't lie to me" i moved in my seat. "Anything else?" He asked

.
"He tried to make me suck his dick" he sat up fast.

"DID YOU?!" i shook my head. "Well kinda...but he got mad cause i guess i didnt do it right, and he threw Ayleo in my face saying he did it the best" i said feeling emotional

"Mateo." I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Baby don't cry. Fuck him" he said hugging me. "T-That's the problem i will . literally. I-If he ask" i cried.

He rubbed my back. "I know baby. Its hard thats a toxic relationship ur in"
I pushed him back. not hard.

"We're not even in a relationship. I never actually agreed to be his boyfriend"

"DON'T- i mean the choice is yours" i shook lightly remembering Taymor saying det

."NAHMIR" i looked behind him and saw Ayleo.

My eyes widened. 'I-I gotta go" I said standing up running away.

When i got to the corner i stopped running and continued to walk.

Maybe Nick's right.. This is a toxic relationship.

I felt somebody grab me and pulled me around a corner. They pushed me up against a wall.

"Where's Taymor?!" I was scared outta my fucking life. "Im not gone ask u again fagget boy" he said pulling out a knife putting it up against my neck.

please cut me.

"I-I dont know" he pushed me more against the wall. Making my back hurt. I cried out in pain.

"Yes you do.. U is his boyfriend right?" He sounded as if he didn't know. "Im not..i dont know him" i said quickly

"Shit"he said low. He then pushes me on the ground kicking me hard in the stomach. I closed my eyes crying out. ."you didnt see shit"  He then runs off.

I balled up against the ground crying.

-_-_-

I walked into Taymor house slowly. I laid in det alley for a bout 2 hours. A dog stared to sniff me so i got up leaving.

"Where were you?!" Taymor asked when i walked into the bed room.

"I w-was with Nahmir" he stood up walking towards me. "I told you to stay away from him"he grabbed my hair pulling me out the room.

I grabbed his arm "taymor s-stop-" he pushed me on the ground. I rubbed my head violently.

"You're very hard headed." He stated. I looked up at him. He yanked my arm making me stand up.

"Taymor" i whispered. "What?!" He asked. "S-Some body jumped me in alley asking for you" i said.

"And what did u say?!" I shook my head. "I said i didnt know you" he grabbed my face. I looked at him "good. Now go wash ur face" he said walking away.

I limped into the bath room closing the door crying softly.

This is all ur fault Mateo.. I cut the water on so he wouldnt hear my cries. I looked in the cabinet grabbing a razor.. I took the blade out.

I slid against the door. I put the blade against my skin cutting start across

I started to cry harder.

He dont care about you.

I threw the blade on the floor, as my arm dripped blood. I stood up putting my arm under the water letting it clean the scars. I seached the cabinet for bandaids.

Once i found them i put some cream on them ignoring the stinging sensation. I placed the bandaids over them and shut the water off.

I cleaned up the bathroom and flushed the blade down the toilet.

I exit the bathroom walking upstairs to the room. He looked up at me. He then stands up walking towards me. I didnt look at him. I didnt want to.

He touched my face. I shut my eyes.

"Im sorry" he said. I nodded my head. "Here. Take your clohes off so you can go to sleep" he said softly helping me take them off.

Once i was strip down in only my underwear. He touched my waist pulling towards him.

"Mateo I'm really am sorry" he said making me feel like the guilty one.

"I-I forgive you" he smiled then kissed me. It was a quick kiss, so i didnt have to react back. He then steps forward making me step back.

I hit the door. His hands ran up and down my side causing me to shake lightly.

"Do you want me to make you feel better?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head. He went down on his knees in front of me.

My eyes slightly widened, but not too much, I didnt want him to notice.

He rubbed my dick threw my underwear. It twitch under his touch. He then pulls my underwear down to my ankles. My heart started to pound in my chest.

He grabs my dick, the whole length. He looks up at me then licks my tip. I closed my eyes tight. He wraps his hand around the base of my dick and opens his mouth taking me inside his mouth. My breath hitched when i felt My tip touch the back of his throat. I started to breath hard, this weird feeling inside my body. 

He swirled his touch at the tip. "Taymor" i moaned grabbing his head moving my waist into his mouth. He gagged but didnt stop. I threw my head back moaning loudly. I moved my hips into him with more power. He grabbed my feet so he wouldn't fall back. I continued to thrust inside his mouth letting my tip tap the back of his throat. He made some sound which made his throat vibrate. I was so close.

He then grabbed the base of my dick, bopping his head back and forwards.

"I-Im bout to cummm" i moaned gripping his hair tightly. He hummed in respond. I bucked my hips shooting my cum down his throat. He pulled me out his mouth jacking me off ass the rest of my cum shot on the floor.

He stands up and grabs my face kissing me. I kissed him back tasting my cum on his lips. He must of shallow it.