Still on going!

Sakura's point of view

When sensei leaves, my other classmates stand up then talks to someone. Hinata runs up to me then she started chatting me. Minutes passed by and a chaos started.

Karin: you bitch (sorry for that XD)! Sasuke-kun's mine! Only mine and not yours!

Fangirl (of Sasuke): in your dreams, slovenly woman!

Karin:how dare you to cal me sloven?! Don't share your insanity to us!

Fangirl: you're trying me?! Huh?! You idiotic slut!

Then Karin and the blonde girl started to pull each other's hair then they also screamed like no one's watching.

Karin:Sasuke.....

Fangirl:kun is....

Both MIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEE!!!!

They both said in chorus and the whole main building heard it. The principal immediately goes in our classroom."WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" She yelled. "T-Tsunade sama!" The two girls said. They both froze and still holding their hairs. We can see the shocked expressions of them. Tsunade-sama grabbed the scissors beside her (there is a table beside her. Lol XD)

Tsunade-sama cuts the both of their hairs.

"How dare you to cut my HAIR?!" Karin said while trying to connect the cutted hair of hers.

"Y-you! Old woman!" The fangirl of uchiha-san said.

"The both of you should be kicked out! You two were rude! You're talking to the school 'principal' and that's how you reply?!" I'll talk with your parents tomorrow!" Tsunade-sama scolded. "GET ON MY OFFICE AlREADY!!"she added.

The two just followed what she said then the three of them leaves. When I tried to glance at them, Karin stopped walking so tsunade-sama and the fangirl also stopped.

"We're don't started the chaos." Karin said

"Explain that in my office!" Tsunade-sama replied.

They continued to walk until they reached the principal's office.

About 45 minutes later, the school principal enters our room again.

"Haruno, I need to speak with you. Yamanaka, Uzumaki, Hyuuga (hinata), also with you three. You three will be the witness." Tsunade-sama explained then leaves the room. The four of us followed her on the way to her office.

While we are walking, Hinata-san walks beside me.

"I wonder what Tsunade-sama's planning to do with the four of us." Hinata whispered to me.

I just nodded. We reached the door of the office. My heart beats faster and faster.