1st day of school!

1st day of school!

Uchiha Sasuke's point of view

Of course, I'm not late, and I will never be. I'm early as ever. I want to surpass my older brother, Itachi and that is my goal to achieve.when I'm in front of the school or should I say, my school (wow... I think Sasuke-kun here is a bit highly confident.. Haha.. On with the fic.), I opened the gates using my keys since nii-san duplicated the keys of the gates, rooms faculties and so on (note: the gates were still locked cause Sasuke is so early, he just did it himself everyday)...

I walked through the hallway, passed several rooms, and faculties then on the 2nd floor, I stopped and walked near the window and started to gaze at the cherry blossom flowers.

Minutes passed and I heard some footsteps coming towards me and when I looked back, I saw a girl with pink hair. She's wearing a pair of glasses and she's holding a book with a pen on it, and.......... Se had..... Pink hair? Is that really necessary?. She's blushing at the time she saw me looked at her. Her face is just turning red.

"what?" I broke the silence by asking such nonsense question.

"S-sumimasen, Uchiha-san!" The pink haired girl said then she ran downstairs

A minute later, i heard her screaming. "KYAAAAA!!!" She screamed. Of course, I also ran downstairs and I saw her froze because she's in front of a big dog... A VERY big dog with wounds all over it. I understand why did she screamed. The dog looks murderous, it's big, and dangerous.

The girl walks back then she fell on the ground (I just don't know where the dog came from LOL). When the dog would almost bite her leg, I rushed to get something hard then luckily, I've found a fire extinguisher then i grabbed it then hit the big dog's head. The dog cried then runs away. I heard the girl sobbing then she wiped the tears away below her glasses.

"Are you okay?" I got back with my normal attitude.

"H-hai! A-arigatou gozaimasu...!" She thanked then she gets up and walks out. I saw a piece of paper falling from her then I get near to it and takes a closer look to read the notes written on it. But when I'm about to start reading, suddenly...

"T-thanks again for helping me U-uchiha-san!" She said then she takes the piece of paper immediately then begun to blush again and leaves. 'I wonder who is she. I think I've never seen her here before' I thought then looked at my phone to view what time is It. It's only 6:32 in the morning. I heard my idiot friend yelling. "TEMEE!! ARE 'YA HERE YET?!" He shouted. He's Uzumaki Naruto. More like Naruto. "Dobe. OVER HERE!!" I yelled back so he would know where I am. He ran up to me then started chatting.

"Sasuke-teme! I've never missed you 'cause I'm always visiting your house! Hahahaha"

"Pfftt... You don't have to say that, you bakka" I said to him.

.

.

(Used words: nii-san - brother, sumimasen - Excuse me. You can also use the word gomennasai in Japanese that means "sorry/I'm sorry, hai - yes, arigatou gozaimasu - thanks/thank you/ thank you very much (am I right?), and bakka - idiot).

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hours passed and it's already 7:30 in the morning. There's a lot of students here in the school now. Classes will start at 8:00 o'clock in the morning. Naruto and I decided to go to the principal's office so we could get our schedules. When we get there, I saw the girl with pink hair that I've met earlier. She's talking to the principal then when she looked at me, she blushed.

"U-uchiha-sa---" she's being cutted with Naruto

" hey! You're Sakura-chan, aren't 'ya?!" Naruto asked curiously

"H-hai, Uzumaki-san. I'm Sakura. S-sakura Haruno..." She said then smiled.

"So you are Haruno. You are always in my mom's mouth before" I said coolly.

"M-mikoto-san?! H-ow is she now?" She asked "she's in the other country. But she'll come back tomorrow... I guess." I explained she smiles. When she finally got her schedule, she leaves 'well, she always leaves, huh?'. Now, It's our turn to get our own schedules.

When Naruto and I finally got our own schedules, we leave the office and we headed to our classroom (note:they're classmates). When we finally got there, I saw Sakura (again). She's sitting near the window, reading. Naruto ran by the seat beside her (hey, hey, Sakura-chan! Do you have a boyfriend already?" He asked.

"D-don't have any b-boyfriend since birth." She replied. "Okay then" Naruto said cheerfully.

The bell rang and the other students gets in the classroom (classroom no. 208). Well, 30 mins. Later, our sense's still not here. The other girls stood up then walks to me.

"Sasuke-kun, please, accept 'my' precious gift to you." The girl said

"No! You idiot! Sasuke-kun will accept only mine!" "No! Mine!" "We all know that Sasuke-kun likes me"....... Then, the gals started to fight over me. I just don't mind them and mind my own business.

Minutes later, the chaos begun to broke when sensei enters the room. Kakashi gave the girls a murderous look.

"What are you girls doin'? 'Enough' being so annoying!" He scolded.

"Sorry sensei...." They apologized. Thanks to you, Kakashi and I'm now able to remain peaceful.

"OKAY, CLASS.... Dismissed. Since It's your first day in school, I'll give you your free time." He said then smiled. The whole class remained silent until Naruto screamed. "THIS IS GONNA BE FUN! 'TEBBAYO!!" Then almost all of the student followed his idiotic attitude. -_-

I thought Sensei would let the class to be peaceful, but no. He just makes it worse. Sensei finally leaves the room with a bored expression printed on his face.