Training

I've been awake for only a few minutes before I start worrying again. I feel a lot better than before though, and I notice details about the room that I didn't earlier. It's a small room with big windows that show the hospital, which I am happy to see have window shutters. The room has a warm tone to it, and there's no windows that show the outside so I might be underground.
         Dr. Salvare walks in about an hour after I wake up. She says that she has a lot to tell me. She sits down on one of the rolling chairs I have in my room. She tells me everything that happened, including that Katniss and Peeta both became victors. If I was told that two tributes defied the Capitol to survive, I would have been really appalled by that. But now, I have to give them major props for doing something I never would have dared to do. She also explained where I am and what happened to me. I'm in the Capitol, a secret hospital hidden below the training center. Apparently I'm here because the Capitol decided to bring back all of the tributes from the 74th Hunger Games. She said she can't tell me why I'm here, because, in all honesty, she doesn't know.
       "You are one of the tributes that were harder to fix," she says, "you had mental damage, unlike the others. They all mostly had stab wounds near the heart or throat."
      "Do you know what happened to Cato?" I ask with worry in my voice.
      "He is stable and breathing but he's not really awake. He's sort of in a coma. He's expected to make a recovery, we just don't know when. But right now you need to get in the wheelchair, because you to go to training."
     "Training? Why would I go to training if I can't walk? And why do we need training?"
    "The doctors don't know why the tributes need training, we were just told to bring you there. As for why you need it if you can't walk, you'll be doing more physical therapy to try to help you walk.
     It was almost an hour later by the time I was ready to go to the training room. Dr. Salvare walked me to the training room, but she told me that the doctors weren't supposed to go in. I wheeled myself in through the doors to see almost all the tributes doing their training. They were throwing knives, swinging axes around, and some were just standing around. You could tell they were all scared of each other. It wasn't completely like this when we were training for the games, because we really didn't know just how violent everyone could be. Some people turn around to see who just came in, and I see at least two people I've killed already. A wave of shame washes over me as I wheel myself to the physical therapy station.
     A nice lady helped me during therapy and I think it may have helped a little. Just as I'm about to go back to my room, I see the boy from district 11. I wheel faster because I am actually scared of him, although I hate to admit it. I know he's not actually a bad person though, and I understand why he killed me, even if I wasn't the one who killed Rue. I hope soon they will tell us why we're here, but I have a feeling that it's not for a good reason.