Ch 7 Odd and Weird

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Taehyung walked back home after dropping you off. He entered the house and dropped his keys.

"Who was that?" Mina asked sipping at her cup. Taehyung smiled.

"She's the neighbor that I met a while ago, she's nice." He said grabbing a cup.

"Why... did you drop her off?..." Mina asked. Taehyung put some water in his cup.

"Well... I just did." He said taking a sip.

Mina gave him a concerned look. Taehyung wasn't fazed by it, he didn't think it was anything.

"Kim Taehyung." She said. He gave her a wide eyes and oblivious look. 

"What do you mean it just happened?" She said protective.  

Why is she being like this?

"I just bumped into her while I was walking." Taehyung responded. She scoffed. Taehyung approached her and kissed her lips. She ripped herself out.

"Yah, it's nothing. She's just a neighbor." He said seriously. Her eyes avoided his.

"Trust me." He said confidently. She looked up to him and nodded.

"I love you."

TAEHYUNG'S POV END

____________________________________

"Hi my loves!" 

Jin bursting through the doors of your guys's doors. He came a few hours early as well. You smiled hearing his voice again. The boys were excited and hugged him.

"How are you Y/N!" He said giving you a hug you smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm good, we got a dog." You said happy. 

"I know, we've been trying to get you one, you know." He said. You smiled.

"I met this little fella before." Jin said petting Gucci Boy. 

You all had a little talk as Jin came back and also decided to go out for dinner that night. 

Korean barbecue it was.

____________________________________

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Is she still mad?...

Taehyung sat across from Mina as they watched a movie together. He was wondering if she was still mad at him. He stared at her and huffed. Mina glanced over at him.

"What?" She said plainly.

What did that mean? Is she mad? Does the way she said it mean anything? 

He pouted. Mina smiled a bit.

That definitely meant something... Smiling's good right? 

Taehyung's head lifted up like a deer surprised and shocked all at the same time. Mina giggled at his funny gestures. 

"Jagiya... are you mad at me?" He asked. She tilt her head.

"No, why would I be?" She asked. He let out a relieved sigh. 

"Nothing... should we go out today?" He asked. She smiled.

"Should we?" She said. Taehyng's eyes lit up.

"Korean barbecue it is!" 

TAEHYUNG'S POV END

_______________________________________