Ch 32 Grey Skies (End)

In no time Yoongi came but you had made breakfast and Taehyung was up.

The door rang and you quickly plated the food before placing it down to answer.

You swung the door open with a smile and quickly had it faded with a irritated Yoongi. His face was tilted down as he glared into you.

"Let's go." He said. You walked away form him slowly. He glared at you.

"Y/N-"

"Just come in and eat." You said.

"If I see Taehyung, I will beat his-"

"Yoongi." You said annoyed. He soften a bit.

"Get Gucci and let's go." He growled. You pouted.

"I have to tell you something... J-Just come-"

Taehyung walked behind you and opened the door more revealing himself to Yoongi. Instantly, your brother's eyes burned.

"Yoongi... Uh come in."He said awkwardly.

______________________________________

You sat at the table with Yoongi and Taehyung while you ate and Yoongi sat giving his menacing eyes to Taehyung. You put down your fork.

"Yoongi... I want to be with Taehyung." You said. He looked at you with no word.

"I know all this time I told you to keep me away from him... but I can't anymore. I'm sorry Yoongi." You held your head low.

"I tried. I really did try, but if this is what you want, then go ahead, I can't stop you even if I try. I'm still mad at you... " He responded. You looked up to him and he smirked.

"Jin hyung told me to tell you that he's sorry for rushing you two into things." He said. You smiled a bit.

"Looks like the outcome was still the same. " Taehyung said. Yoongi glared at him and you laughed.

I guess... things worked out?

____________________________________________

Yoongi decided that you could stay at Taehyung's for a bit and he would pick you up later that week.

The whole day, you were hanging with Taehyung and cuddling, watching movies, and just talking. Getting back to chats and little things that you two did. It was nice actually.

The sky was still light but it was slowly dying, you weren't even tired. Taehyung nudged your cheek.

"Wanna go eat dinner?" He asked. You nodded and got up.

"There's a new restaurant close by, walking distance." He replied. You two agreed to go there.

____________________________________

The wind brushed past your shoulder and you could feel Taehyung pass by you from behind to open the door. He smiled and like a gentlemen, let you in.

You two quickly got a table for two and soon enough ordered as well.

"I'll get a medium rare beef please." Taehyung said and you smiled.

"Rare beef with asparagus on the side please." You said handing the waiter the menu. He smiled and soon left.

You could feel Taehyung kick your leg from under and you looked away thinking it was an accident. He did it again and you looked at him. A playful smiled spread across his face.

You gently kicked him back and he did the same. As kid-ish as it was, you two were playing footsie for a while before he tangled your legs together and you couldn't move. You laughed as he let you go finally.