SIX

On the way to Doyoung's house, Jaehyun grins as he walks beside his ray of sunshine. It's quite obvious he's really fond of the boy and possibly his feelings are mutual? He looks at Doyoung and decided it was a great opportunity to tease him. "So class president, are you inviting me to your room?"

Doyoung widens his eyes towards Jaehyun, releasing an 'o'. His intentions were pure, nothing of any sort dirty, but he couldn't help but have 'those' thoughts now that he mentioned it. "W—what do you mean?"

"Oh, you know." Jaehyun continues, grinning towards Doyoung as they almost reach his house. "You must like me a lot."

Blushing, Doyoung hides his face in his sleeves and releases a pout. Sure, this may be kind of true, but he still isn't 100% confident he's actually fallen for Jaehyun. Even though he can't help, but feel the butterflies in his stomach swirling around. "I don't know about that."

As soon as Doyoung replies, Jaehyun formed a frown. He really wanted his cutie patooty to admit it since all these signals coming from his body language screams 'he likes you'. Sadly, he has to wait a little more before Doyoung actually confesses. "Geez, you're no fun."

"Of course, I'm really serious," Doyoung says, pointing his fingers to his house. It takes a while for the two to walk up the steps as he unlocks the door with his key. "We're here!"

Jaehyun once again grins, tugging onto the groceries as he steps foot into Doyoung's house. It was how he imagined it to be, minus the whole part where it was messy. Then again, the class president was known to be a klutz, so this wasn't surprising. He puts the grocery bags down and lifts up the watermelon. "Where should this go?"

Doyoung urges Jaehyun to come into the kitchen. "Right here, let's have some watermelon!"

Placing the watermelon on the kitchen table, Doyoung grabs a knife and cuts it in half. It's honestly so adorable, the way he struggled with cutting the watermelon in half and Jaehyun can't help but releasing an 'aw' from his mouth. "Can I have some?"

"Nope," Doyoung sticks out his tongue, whipping the watermelon slice in front of Jaehyun. It was now time for him to tease since Jaehyun can't be the only one who has fun. "I'm not sharing any of this."

With his teeth, Doyoung bites into the watermelon, leaving a seed on his mouth. He tries to wipe it off but fails. Not a second later, Jaehyun smirks, moving closer to Doyoung. "You have a little something over here."

As he uses his fingers to move the seed off of Doyoung's lips, Jaehyun gently presses his hands onto his cutie patooty's face. He notices how red Doyoung's cheeks have gotten, but what he didn't notice was the sound of his beating heart. "If you don't like it, you can tell me to stop."

"W—what?" Doyoung mutters, widening his eyes as he backs away from Jaehyun. He hits the kitchen table, pressing his hands onto the back. "Jaehyun."

And at that moment, Jaehyun leans in closing his eyes as he closes the gap between him and Doyoung. He presses his lips softly onto his, grinning as he can feel a pair of hands latched onto his waist.

Doyoung somehow feels dizzy, breathing in Jaehyun's scent as he can feel his hands digging into his hair. He's kind of hesitate to continue, unsure of his feelings were correct, but the kiss made him rethink a lot of things. He actually liked it a lot. "H—hey, who gave you permission to kiss me?"

"You did." Jaehyun curls his lips, placing his forehead on Doyoung's with a grin. "Are you sure you still don't like me?"

Fumbling with his fingers, Doyoung tries to avoid the question by escaping Jaehyun's grasp. It turns out, he unknowingly admitted he liked him but saying it out loud was sort of embarrassing to him. After all, it was his first and he's not used to confessing his feelings. "S—shut up. I like you a lot, okay?"

That's more like it. Jaehyun pouts, wrapping his hands around Doyoung's backside as he lays his head on his shoulder. He breathes in, wishing this moment would last forever. "I'm glad. It took you long enough."

-
A/N:
Welp, this is probably a little bit rushed but I honestly can't find motivation to continue writing dojae 😩❤️
I'm so sorry everyone. Originally, this story was suppose to be short-chaptered, since I created back in 2016? I'm used to writing longer stories now, but I just couldn't find the reason to continue. There's going to be one last epilogue and that will be out soon!

Again, I'm so sorry to everyone who expected more from this story. 🙈 It's honestly been hard.