Reasons for Revenge

It was a rainy day in South Park. Usually the boys would be playing outside and the girls would be gossiping in the park. But today was cold and dull. The only thing that would come out to play was boredom.

Cartman, a rather fat boy with brown hair,   sat in his room, thinking of a way to spend this rainy weekend.

Cartman remembered how Kyle, a red headed jewish boy whom Eric picked on constantly, would be alone this weekend. His father had gone away on business and his mother had taken Ike to visit his grandma and grandpa.

Eric had recalled Kyle saying something about it at lunch, at school, one afternoon.

It was a sunny day in South Park, and Cartman had been avoiding Hedei and was happy to be with the guys. Stan, Kyle's best friend who wears a dark blue cap that covers his midnight black hair, and Kyle walked up to the table.

Cartman, who was joking on Kenny for not having hardly anything to eat, said "Look at Kenny guy. His family is so poor, that they made an email account just so he could say the spam." (This is what Kenny had for lunch). Cartman laughed while the Kyle sat down and gave Cartman an angry look. Cartman was always being hateful to everyone, and Kyle has had enough of it.
Kyle looked at Cartman and said "Shut up, fat ass." Cartman looked at Kyle, with an angry expression on his face, and said "Don't call me fat, ya fuckin jew!"

Kyle looked at Cartman, remembering all that Cartman had put him and others through for years, and he said "Why do you have to be such a dick, Cattman?!" Cartman replied "Why do you have to be such a bi-...." He was cut off by a sting on his left cheek. Kyle had slapped Cartman. This caused Cartman to fall onto the ground and started crying like a small child. (Like he did when Kyle punched him when they went to get Ike back from Canada)

Cartman shook his head and thought of the embarrassment that Kyle had caused him. He wanted justice. He wanted revenge.