Wake up!

Lizzie's Pov!

I look around as I start to fall farther and farther down the hole forming in the ground. I see alight at the end of a tunnel, before I hear a mumble from above.

"Wake up! Lizzie wake up!"

Suddenly everything fades and my vision adjusts.

"Wake up!" My mom shouts at me, before she stops shaking me.

"Mom, what's wrong!" I ask.
"The deadline to be at camp is in an hour! Get ready now!"
I look at my clock, holy shit it's already 11, I gotta be there before 12.  I start to panick a little before my mom leaves my room and I rush to change. I settle for a striped collar, some pants and just leave my hair down. I slip on a nice belt before running to the bathroom and brushing my teeth, and while trying to fix my hair. It's all messed up from how I slept.  I put on some basic makeup and run downstairs where my mom is putting on her coat.  I need to hurry, so I jump into the kitchen and grab a bowl, and some cereal. Before I dump it in, and grab the milk, pouring that in aswell. A spoon, and I start eating, not caring about the fact the cereal is still dry.   I manage to get half the bowl finished, before my mom tells me to hurry.  I finally finish devouring the Fruity Pebbles, before I rush to get my shoes on, barely managing to stop myself from slipping in the hard wood.  I put on some black sneakers , before I walk outside to the driveway as my mom pulls out.     I jump in as she stops the car on the curb , and we take off to the camp. We make it about 10 minutes before conversation starts.

"So are you excited!" She says.
To be honest , not really. This job was gonna be super easy, so I might be a bit boring.
"Yes, I guess." I lie.

She judges me on the shoulder a little.
"Cmon! Your gonna have so much fun with the kids! They love when you tell stories!"
I remember when my sister brought her friends over,  one of them stayed with me the entire time because I kept telling her stories, that she apparently found interesting. Next thing I New all of her friends thought I was cooler than her and I had to leave them alone, because I was stealing them from her.   I hope I don't get to do that this time, because It gets annoying needing to say the same stories over and over again.
"Your gonna have so much fun! Plus you still have tonight with everyone else until you have to start working."
I guess that is true, we can have some fun tonight before chaos insues, and by chaos, i mean screaming children.
I put in my earbuds and turn on some Marina And The Diamonds, before looking out into the road.

45 minutes later

"We're here !" Mom shouts at me.
"I can see that."

She reaches in for a kiss on the cheek before I open the door and get out.
"Hey, gimme a kiss! I'm not embarrassing you am i!"
I grab my suit case before heading to my cabin, and stopping by moms window and hugging her.
"I love you mom, I'll cya in two weeks."
I tell her.

Sasha's pov

"Cmon bird brain, I don't pay you for nothing!" I tell as Dan carries my stuff to my cabin.

"You don't pay me at all."
I smile.
All of a sudden jack walks by and he helps me with my things aswell, he's very strong.

"You need some help? " he says nicely.
I nod before he follows me too, and we make our way to the cabin.

"So what are your names? "
He's asks us.
"I'm sasha, that's my step brother, dan."
"Hey," he says.

Jack nods , before we finally make it to my cabin and they place down their things.
"Now dan go do whatever the fuck you do, and jack thanks for helping out " I smile.
"Your welcome"
Before he grabs his letterman jacket and walks out to his cabin, I'm presuming.

"Don't be a bimbo, sasha, you literally flirt with very guy and girl we see."

Slap

"You deserve that asshat! Get out of here, you only got us in here because your rich."
He holds his cheek and scoffs as he walks away.

Finally some peace and quiet.

I reach into the box, and put up the pictures, before I start to make my bed and fill my drawers with my clothes and my things.

At times like these I wish Mom was here.  I'm gonna slap dan again when I see him.   

I finish filling my drawers before I empty my boxes and grab a snack from the fridge.

I'm gonna eat my sorrows away with these donuts , I think to myself.

I go change into something a little more lose fitting and casual.
A nice off the shoulder top and some shorts.

Suddenly the door opens and someone walks in.

It's a girl with pink hair and some boxes.

"Hello!" She says happily.

I smile at her before I say "hello, are you my cabin mate?" I ask.

She nods before putting her box down on her bed. She clearly needs a little help.
So I go over and grab some of her clothes and help her put it in her drawers. I see her underwear and the bottom and leave it for her, before cringing a little.
She puts in the rest of her clothes before she also starts to make her bed.
"So I'm sasha." I say .
"Lizzie! Nice to meet you!" She smiles.
Her blue eyes and smile are beautiful , and happy.
"So where are you from?" "Im from up north , by brierton." I say.
"I'm from cassley!" She says.

Well "Lizzie from cassley it's nice to meet you." I say before shaking her hand.

Maybe she can be a friend.