Welcome to Crystal Lake

Shelby's Pov

I grab my arm and look down, making sure not to be too distracted by my book, hopefully i don't step in any puddles. I can't help myself though, The Island Of The Blue Dolphins is amazing. Why would anyone not want to witness something like that.
Either way I finally make my way back to the cabin, Pfeiffer Flat, the biggest one in Hillbrook, and I slowly sit on my bed before grabbing out my charger, before watching the phone die before I can plug it in. Wow.
Sometimes I'm unlucky I guess. Either way I plug it in before standing and doing a small jog over to the door, where I see Stacy is to fit in her boxes, I can tell she's having some trouble.
I grab her second box and I start to haul it over to the bed, before I hear her accidentally drop it all, all of her knickknacks falling from the bottom of the box, I manage to catch some expensive looking motherboard before it hits the floor.
"Thank you so much, I'm sorry." "No, don't worry about it, what are you doing with all this sciencey stuff?" She looks a bit happy that I asked. "Well I'm currently building a robot that can color a whole coloring book correctly, it recognizes the lines and matches the color scale, that mother board you caught was the most important part." She laughs a bit. Thank god i was hear, that sounds cool as hell.

Me and Stacy decide to take a stroll around the beach, admiring the view of the lake from the docks while sitting on them, my toes dipped in the water. The lifeguard tower stand mighty tall since they need to see the whole lake from just here, hopefully nobody's drowned before.Either way before we can speak we hear a voice from behind, loud and proud shouting from the other side of the fence.
"Everybody to the Lodge, we're having our first meeting! The names Tiffany by the way!" She smiles before jogging down the road. Me and Stacy look at eachother, before we get up and start walking.