3.

—————5 years later—————

Jun woke to thumping. He opened his eyes slowly, pulling the covers up over his head immediately seeing the sun as it continued to creep into his dark room. The thumping would stop and start and Jun's mind had already drove itself mad from curiosity when he decided to throw off his only source of warmth to go check out where the noise was coming from.

Opening the door to their very own practice room Jun found a sweating Minghao transitioning from a complicated floor routine to a jump, swiftly moving his body to the music. He found himself growing comfortable leaning on the frame of the door observing the movements of his roommate.

When the song ended Minghao turned to face the older, chest heaving up and down as he wiped the sweat from his forehead using his shirt revealing his perfectly sculpted body.

"So. What do you think?" Minghao asked through breaths, traveling closer to Jun.

"We have a problem." Jun began, furrowing his eyes brows bringing his hand to his chin in worry.

The now puzzled Minghao cocked his head to the side grabbing the water bottle being handed to him by the other.

"If you keep this up you'll end up being better then me!" Jun stated, mimicking a desperate sigh.

Now relaxed and chuckling the younger ran his fingers through his hair.

"What are you going on about? I'm already better then you Jun~~" The younger teased, giving his overly confident friend a playful hit.

"What are you plans today?" Jun asked, both boys exiting the practice room.

"We don't have classes till 2 so I thought that we would meet with Soonyoung and Chan for lunch before heading off because we're all in the same class." Minghao responded.

"How do you know I'm not busy huh?" Jun began to tease only to be acknowledged with an eye roll from the younger.

"Because I know your schedule back to front you idiot." Minghao replied with Jun laughing while pouring milk into his cereal bowl.

"I'm taking a shower. Be ready at 10 I want to go see if I can find any new clothes to expand my wardrobe before we meet up with them." Minghao explained heading to the bathroom, Jun answering with a simple nod.

At 10 the two head out, going shopping and meeting with friends before they needed to handle school.

After the pair graduated high school the two decided that it was absolutely imperative that they were to attend the same university and rent a house ready to begin the next chapter of their life. Together.

After the start of Soonyoung's dance group the four boys became even more motivated to pursue dance as a dream, their skill increasing with their interest.

Now the group of four attended the Korea University of Arts.

The boys were living happily, Chasing a dream they both loved together.

Graduating and leaving the horrors of high school behind together.

And most importantly experiencing this point in life, enjoying it

Together ...