MinaNick

Her blue eyes blinked as her best friend walked away, her pink hair almost flying in anger. Her now Ex-boyfriend watched her leave and didn’t seem to really care. The blue eyed girl didn’t know what to do. She wasn’t sure if she should follow her friend. Her eyes met the eyes of the brown eyed boy her friend had just broke up with. He smiled at her and she slightly blushed. Suddenly she felt bad. Mina had a crush on this since before her best friend got together with him. The girl turned the way her friend went and took a step forward. Before she could get anywhere, his voice stopped her.

"Nick Mallory sees that Mina Beff was watching Nick and Trina," The blue haired girl turned to look at Nick, a slight blush on her face.

"Just watching out for Trina!" She said with a smile, knowing Trina would kill her for talking to Nick. The boy smiled at her.

"Trina Riffin can watch after herself, Mina Beff. Nick Mallory thinks you are to good to be Trina Riffin’s slave," Mina looked at him, confused. She had heard whispers from people about her being Trina’s slave, but she didn’t think that Nick thought so as well.

"You really think I’m Trina’s slave?" She asked him. Nick nodded.

"Nick Mallory does," Mina frowned.

"That’s sad," She responded and then smiled, "I’m not her slave, though. I’m her best friend!" Nick frowned.

"Mina Beff doesn’t seem like a friend to Trina Riffin. Mina seems like a slave," Mina rolled her eyes.

"I’m no one’s slave, Nick," He sighed.

"Whatever you say, Mina Beff," Nick then smiled at her, "Nick Mallory thinks you are cute," Her face turned red and she looked away.

"Nick!" She said, embarrassed about his comment, "If Trina heard you, she might kill me," He frowned, but Mina didn’t see him frown.

"Nick Mallory wants to protect you from Trina Riffin," Mina looked at him.

"Nick…." He smiled again at her.

"Mina Beff can trust Nick Mallory," She smiled at him and nodded.

"You’re really nice Nick,"

"Mina! Why are you talking to my Ex?!" The two turned toward a familiar yelling voice. Trina looked really upset. 

"Trina, I was about to come find you to make sure you’re okay," In response, Trina glared at her. 

"Sure you were," The thought of Mina hanging around the guy she still liked drove Trina into diary mode. Everyone started to panic, not understanding what was going on. Nick pulled Mina close, trying to protect her from whatever might fall. When Trina came back down, Mina and Nick looked back around. There was pieces of the roof lying around everywhere. Nick smiled at Mina.

"Nick Mallory has protected Mina Beff from Trina Riffin," Mina just smiled.

"You sure have,"