Chapter 2.

~Harry~

We arrived LA. I was at the window seat so I can easily see if the plane landed.

"You excited or what?" Louis nudged me. I tried to look at him in the eye, but he was wearing his sunglasses so I can hardly see. "Yeah, can't wait for tonight" I answered.

We were at our hotel room. Niall and Zayn were watching Spongebob, while me, Liam and Louis were throwing a rubber ball at each other. Niall's stomach growled. We all looked at him. "What?" He asked innocently. "Wanna go to Nando's, boys?" Liam asked. "Yes!" Niall replied. "C'mon." I say. We all stood up and went to the front door. "But, we need to go home before the concert okay?" Liam added. "Yeah." Zayn said. Louis opened the door for us and closed it after we got out.

"Here we are!" Niall said. He knows where Nando's is located like he can smell it. We entered the restaurant and sat on the corner. A waitress went to us and asked our orders. We let Niall order for us. There was a mini stage infront. Lots of people are here too, good thing they didn't recognize us.

I looked over at the stage. I saw a girl. She was like my age. She has white skin, long brown hair with blonde highlights, and gray eyes. She had a guitar on her lap. She greeted the audience and talked to them a little bit. I looked at Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn. The four of them were paying attention to the girl infront.

When she started playing the guitar, she looked at me. I smiled at her.

"I thought I saw a man brought to life," she sings, still looking at me. "He was warm, he came around like he was dignified," she looked away. "He showed me what it was to cry," she smiled at her '

bestfriend'. I was too busy looking at her, I didn't even noticed that our food was already served.

"Harry, eat up." Liam patted me on the back. I looked away from the girl and started eating. But I still listened to her voice.

"She should get signed up for the music industry." Zayn said."Yeah, she's amazing!" Niall agreed. "What do you think Harry?" He looked at me. "Uh.. Y-yeah." I nodded.

After the song, the crowd went wild. Well... Not THAT wild, but, yeah. I need to know her name.

She exited the stage.

I looked at my watch, it was 45 minutes before the coffee shop mini concert. I told the boys, and they stood up quickly, payed for the food, and headed to the coffee shop.

~Mira~

The time I walked down the stage, I got my guitar as Kyla pulled me out of the shop.

"Wait! Kyla!" I held my beanie that was on my head to prevent it from falling. "C'mon, Mira! I wouldn't want my seat to be taken!" She explained.

We arrived the coffee shop. "Um, Ky, I don't think they're there yet." I told her. "They aren't! I just want to be here early." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you better go in." I gestured at the door. "Are you sure you don't want to go in?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Yup. One hundred percent sure." I tell her.

"Okay, fine. Just be careful out here." She told me. I nodded as she go in.

It was already night time. I looked over for the coffee shop's backdoor, which is beside it. So I sat on the corner. It was kinda cold here, so I put on my jacket and waited for a text from my bestfriend.

~Harry~

When we entered the coffee shop, there were already girls inside. We ran towards the backstage to get ready. While waiting for the stage to get set, I was pulled of by a girl with short, blonde, and curly hair. It was Jess.

"Jess! I missed you." I hugged her. "I missed you too Harry, but," she pulled away from the hug. I looked at her with worried eyes. But what? "Harry, I'm sorry to say this but, I'm breaking up with you." She said. She didn't sound so disappointed.

"What? Why?" I asked her. "I don't know, I just got tired of you," She said. I narrowed my eyes at her. "Don't tell me that you found another guy, and you're leaving me for him." I started to get angry. "Actually, I did find another guy and I'm really leaving you for him." She rolled her eyes. "You're just... UGH!" I walked away. I can feel my eyes turn red. Tears stream down my face, but I wiped them off.

'Don't cry because of her, Harry.' I tell myself. 'She's just one of those girls who don't care about your feelings'.

I caught up with the others.

"What's wrong mate?" Liam asked. "Its Jess. She broke up with me." I tell them. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." He said. "Its okay." I try to hide my tears.

"So... What song are we playing tonight?" Niall asked. "I don't know. You pick a song, Harry." Louis nodded at me. "Tell me a lie." I answered. They all agreed.

 We were called up the stage.

"Hello!" Zayn greeted them. They all waved at us and said 'hi'. We had a little chat with the audience before we started.

"Can't ever get it right, no matter how hard I try, and I've tried," Liam started singing. "You sing the chorus." Zayn whispered on my ear. I nodded.

"Well I put up a good fight, but your words cut like knives, and I'm tired." He sang after Liam. "As you break my heart again this time," Niall and Louis sang the part.

"Tell me I'm a screwed up mess," I looked at Jess who was at the corner of the shop, raising her eyebrow at me.

"That I never listen, listen." I looked straight at her eyes like I was talking to her.

"Tell me you don't want my kiss, that you need your distance, distance." I saw a guy walk over to her and hugged her.

"Tell me anything, but don't you say he's what your missing, baby," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"If he's the reason that you're leaving me tonight," I pointed at him, then at me.

"Spare me what you think and tell me a lie." Looked away from her blue eyes.

After we finished the song, I was the first on to go backstage. I grabbed my Jack Wills hoodie and headed to the back door... But someone stopped me.

"Harry, where are you going?" I turned around to see the boys. "I'm just... Going for a walk." I gestured at the door.

"Okay. Be careful, and be home by 9." Louis reminded. "Yes, mum." I answered and got out.

I put the hood on my head, and put my hands on my pockets.

While I was walking at the dark alley, I tripped on something.