Chapter 3.

~Harry~

It wasn't something, it was someone. He was wearing a gray jacket.

"Hey! Watch it." The voice... Is a girl. She stood up to face me, and took off her hood.

I met the same pair of gray eyes.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked as I pointed at myself. She raised her eyebrow.

I took off my hood.

"You're Harry Styles. So? Big deal." She rolled her eyes. "You're... You're not a fan?" I asked, suprisingly.

"Pfft. Why would I be a fan? You guys are just a group of teenagers who can sing," she said. She looks familiar.

"Wait... You're that girl from Nando's right?" I remembered. "Yeah, and?" She looked at her phone for a moment, and puts it in her pocket.

"You're pretty good in singing," I complemented her. "Yeah, right." She grabbed her guitar and walks away.

"Wait!" I ran after her. "I didn't catch your name," I tapped her shoulder. She turned her head. "Mira," she says. "I like your name,". I said. "Um... Thank you," she replied.

I took her guitar. "Hey, what're you doing?" She asks. "Carrying the guitar for you," I smiled at her. "You don't really need to do that, you know." She gestured at me. "Yeah, but I want to, and I'm trying to be nice." I explained.

"Where do you live, by the way?" I ask. "Woah, woah, woah. Wait. Why are you doing all of this?" She sounded like she was creeped out. "I told you, I'm trying to be nice, and I wouldn't let a girl walk home alone in the night." I readjusted the guitar strap on my shoulder.

"Thank you, but I can do it," she says. "Have you ever walked alone in the night before?" I ask her. "Uh... No," she answered. "Well, I'm not letting you." I said. "So where do you live?" I repeated my first question.

She told me her address. She tried to get her guitar from me, but I held it higher, so she can't reach it. A few minutes later, we arrived at her dorm.

"So, I'll see you around, Harry." She said. "Yeah, sure." I smiled. "Thanks, by the way." She opened her door. "No problem. Bye." She was about to close the door, but I held her arm.

"Wait, you'll perform again tomorrow night, right?" I asked. "Yeah. I perform everynight." She said. "Okay, I'll see you." I said. She chuckled. "Okay, okay. Bye." She closed the door.

I headed home, smiling to myself.