Chapter 1

~Harry~

"Thank you!" Me and the boys waved the audience 'good-bye', and headed straight to the dressing room. The concert was over, but we were instructed to stay here, until the arena was empty. The five of us sat down the couch.

"Wow, the audience were amazing." Liam sighed. "Yeah, that was a blast." Louis agreed.

"How was your night, Zayn?" I ask as I turned to Zayn. He was already sleeping. The four of us snickered.

"So, we're leaving for LA tonight, huh?" Liam asked. I nodded. Niall started to sing 'Party in the USA'. "Oh, no. Not again, Niall." Louis shook his head. Liam and I laughed.

"What time is it?" Niall asked. I looked at my watch. "Its about ten-thirty." I answered.

I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Harry! Harry! Wake up!" the voice belongs to Zayn. He shook me. A large 'BANG' came from the door. I shot up from the couch. "I'm up! I'm up!" I said. They all laughed. I looked at Niall, who was laughing with no noise coming out, and clapping like a retarded seal. I slapped him lightly on the cheek.

"Hey, Jess called." Louis smirked at me. "Really? What'd she say?" I ask him. "She said, she can't wait to see you at LA." He answered.

Jess has been my girlfriend for over 5 months. She lives in LA. We met at a coffee shop. I can imagine her short, blonde, curly hair, and blue eyes. I can't wait to see her too.

"Harry, you're daydreaming again. Snap out of it!" Zayn snapped his fingers in front of my face. The door flung wide open, while one of the crew told us to head straight to our bus to go to the airport. When we exited the arena, lots of screaming girls were there. I thought the arena was cleared 30 minutes ago? I shook my head on that thought, and climbed up the bus. 10 minutes later, we arrived the airport. The crew guided us to our plane, in a matter of minutes, we were already sitting down on our seats. I waited for the plane to take off. I closed my eyes, and felt the plane rising. See you tomorrow, LA.

~Mira~

"I'm not going to that stupid band's mini concert!" I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed. "Mira, One Direction ISN'T stupid, and I need you to come with me, because my mom told me to take someone with me. You can just take me there, then, you can leave if you want." Kyla, my best friend, explained.

"No, I'll wait for you, but I'm not going in." I tell her. She nodded.

One Direction is performing at a coffee shop this evening. Ky was so excited , because its still 3 in the afternoon, and she keeps talking about the mini concert. Its not really a concert, but… yeah.

"What should I wear? This one, or this one?" she asked as she pointed at the 2 shirts with 'One Direction' writings all over them. "Be casual!" I shrugged. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Hey, how's your job?" She changed the topic. "Its fine. I'm running out of songs, actually." I tell her.

My job was a singer at Nando's . My mom convinced me to apply for this job. We're not really needing money, but she told me that its an opportunity for me to share my talent.

I grabbed a notebook, and started to list down songs.

"Any suggestions?" I asked Ky. "Hmm… is it acoustic or what?" she sat beside me. "Uh, huh. Acoustic is nice." I told her. "I know, how about 'Torn'? You can play it on the guitar right?" She smiled at me. "Yeah, that'll be awesome." I smiled at her back.

"You have…" she looked at her watch. "30 minutes to get dressed, and go to Nando's." she reminded me. My eyes widened. "What?" I began to panic. I went to my closet and pulled out an orange shirt, pants, a jacket, and a white beanie. I got my guitar from its case, and pulled Kyla towards the front door.

"Mira! Slow down!" She said. "I've got 15 minutes to go to Nando's and I need to slow down?" I smiled at her. 10 minutes later, we arrived we arrived the backdoor of Nando's. She sat on one of the tables in front of the stage. Lots of people were already here. When I was about to go up the stage, someone tapped my shoulder. "You're late." I turned around to see Mike, the owner. "Sorry, Mike. I promise it won't happen again." He smiled at me and I smiled back. I got up the stage and sat on the stool. "Hey, everyone." I put my guitar on top of my lap, and have a little chat with the audience.

After that, I started playing the guitar. I looked over the audience and met a pair of green eyes.