Chapter 3: the disaster.

I woke up the next day, feeling like every day my life gets better; my dad was gonna be a pro-director at universal studios, I had a date with a hot guy for prom, my life was the best. I put on my best ripped jeans and half cut black crop top( with some totally hip black fishnets under my jeans, some hot, funky boots and my huge gold hoop earrings) I curled my hair and went downstairs, pretty much dancing all the way. My kitchen was filled with tension you could cut with a knife, my dad, looking like he ran over a puppy, my mom crying and my little siblings just sat there. " oh, morning everyone, hope your having a good day, I'm feeling fantastic." Nothing. "What's up?" My mom stopped sniffing and replied " your father lost everything, including the universal promotion, we're now bankrupt." The words stung like a bee had stung my heart. Did I cry? Did I get angry? What the hell did I say? " oh...er...um bye, I'm going to school." I grabbed my bag and left. When I finally got there, I told my friends. "Bankrupt? Wow, that sounds horrible" "it is. How can I buy a dress for prom when I have no money?" "We can support you" " yeah of course,boo." "Well, your being a but hasty. We have to think about ourselves before others" Bella chirped up. My friends stared at her. " Bella that's so mean." "Have some god damn respect" "guys,calm down, Bellas right, you need to think about yourselves. I'll be okay." Winnie smiled. " are you sure?" I replied " of course" " is there anything we can do to support you?" " yes. Keep this a secret from everyone. Including Beckett." They walked off and I slumped off to the bathroom where I spent the rest of the day. I was in no rush to get home,but when I finally did, I found a note saying 'been kicked out of here, go to beverly motel.' Could that day get any worse? I drove there and saw a gloomy, dark, damp and smelly room, filled with our clothes. "Welcome to our new home." My dad smiled. I was so mad at them that I just slammed out of the door and left to go to Winnies. " sweetie, I have some bad news......someone posted all about you and your family being bankrupt" I saw comments like ' lol '😂 ' loser' 'not surprised, her Dad's just a stupid dick who never went to school' I cried and cried for hours. " it will be okay, hon. I'll find out who did it." It was useless, but then I saw a comment which had said that it was Bella who posted it, I felt angry, so angry, I could kill her. The next day, we confronted her " what the hell is your problem, you bitch." "You make me so sick" "your an ungrateful bitch" but all she did was laugh and say that she didn't care. My luck started to come falling down when Beckett un-asked me to prom, I got kicked off of the cheer squad, fired from being the CEP and had to resign as class president. I couldn't trust anyone anymore.