Sleepover truth or dare

Tomorrow we leave for Transylvania, so tonight the whole class is sleeping over at Adrien's house.

"How about we play truth or dare." Alix suggested.

"Okay." Everyone agreed.

'Hopefully they don't ask me about a secret that only my family and closest friends know about. If they do I would have to tell the class that I'm a vampire.' I telepathically said to Alya Adrien and Nino.

'Girl how are you going to feed tonight?' Alya asked me concerned.

'I don't think I'm going to be able to.' I replied.

'Dudette after everyone else has gone to sleep come see me so that you can feed.' Nino said.

'Thanks Nino." I replied.

"Okay Adrien truth or dare." Alix asked.

"Dare." Adrien replied.

"I dare you to tell your crush your true feelings for them." Alix said.

"Okay. Marinette I have always loved you and every time we were together my stomach was always full of butterflies. From the moment I met you I thought to myself I hope that that girl will become my girlfriend someday and eventually my wife. Marinette Dupain-Cheng will you make me the happiest boy in school and be my girlfriend." Adrien said to me.

"YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES. Of course I be your girlfriend Adrien." I replied.

"Okay so my turn. Alya truth or dare?" Adrien said.

"Truth." Alya replied.

"Okay." Adrien started.

"I have a great one doing this we can get Djwifi started. Ask her about her feelings for Nino." I whispered.

"Alya what are your feelings for Nino." Adrien asked. I then saw Alya glare at me.

"Fine I want with Nino what you and Marinette have." Alya replied.

"Nino truth or dare." Alya asked.

"Dare." Nino replied.

"I dare you to go outside and shout at the top of your lungs, "I am Nino! Hear me roar!" Alya said and we all except for Nino started laughing.

Nino does the dare

"Marinette truth or dare." Nino asked me.

"Dare."

"Everything you say for the rest of the game has to rhyme." Nino said.

"Fine Clementine." I said.

"Hey you said you wouldn't use that nickname anymore. Fine you don't have to rhyme just say everything in a baby voice for the rest of the game or until someone asks you to stop." Nino said.

"Thank u." I replied in a baby.

"Awww so cute." I heard Adrien say.

"Awix twuth ow dawe." I said.

"Truth" Alix replied.

"Do you wike Kim as more than a fwiend." I asked.

"Yes I do. Now could you stop with the baby voice." Alix replied.

"Thank you Alix for ending that." I said.

"Now Kim truth or dare." I said.

"Dare."

"I dare you to post a YouTube video of your worst epic fail ever." I said.

Posts the video

"Okay so now I'm going to get back at you so truth or dare." Kim said.

"Truth." I said.

"What is a secret that few people know about you?" Kim asked. OH NO I HAVE THREE OPTIONS EITHER VAMPIRE LADYBUG OR POPSTAR.

"Only my family knows this and I mean only my parents. I'm the popstar Lady Luck." I said.

"I challenge that answer." Kim said. "Adrien do you have a lie detector." Adrien then pulled out an expensive looking lie detector.

I put my hand on it and Kim asked me what my secret was. "I'm the popstar Lady Luck." I replied. The lie detector then spit out a piece of paper saying truth on it.

"OMG GIRL WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER TELL ME?" Alya asked me.

"I don't really enjoy the attention that I would get as Marinette if I didn't wear the mask. I was also afraid that you would treat me differently." I said. "Anyway I think that we should all go to sleep now as we have to be up early tomorrow."