2) I Love College!

Tuesday Night Gig 'em Week

The next night after my first college party, I went to have a more chill night with my older sister Danielle & her fiance Reid at his apartment. His younger brother, Stanton, and best friend Kenny were in town visiting for a few days. Whenever Kenny visited, it was a big deal because Reid rarely got to see him.

A few of their other friends came over, and we all began drinking. I told them all of what happened to me the night before and they all tried to comfort me by saying that a party at Reid's apartment had never been busted by the cops before.

Everyone began drinking & playing beer pong together. This night I got pretty tipsy, but not enough to have a hangover the next day. 

Towards the end of the night, Danielle's friend Gretchen thought it'd be a good idea to play a special version of musical chairs where if you get out, you can do a sexy stripper/chair dance and potentially get back into the game. Stanton got out multiple times, but he was always able to dance his way back in. I remember being extremely impressed with his dance moves. Gretchen would pick a stripper song for him to dance to, and he just grinded on the chair like a male stripper which was so funny but also super impressive at the same time because he was so good at it!