Chapter_X_15

Malia's POV

Scar laid me down on top of the black comforter and pulled off my white towel. He just gawked at my naked body in front of him. I felt completely okay with being vulnerable around him, but I was starting to feel a little self conscious from the way he starring at me. I moved my arms trying to cover my top half and he immediately scolded me.
"No no no, don't hide yourself from me.", he pulled my arms away and pinned them down beside my head by my tiny wrists. His breathing started to get heavier as he stared at my body. He licked his lips and looked up into my eyes, "You're all mine. Every single part of you.". He dipped his head down into my neck and started to leave wet kisses along my skin. I wasn't gonna lie, I was keeping all my pleasure bundled up, I didn't want him to know he made me weak. He probably knows anyway.

His kisses made their way to my chest and he began to venture off toward my right breast. He left kisses around my erect nipple and slowly started to suck. I swallowed back my moans trying to keep myself as quiet as possible, but not letting the moans out didn't stop me from arching my back. I felt him smirk against my skin as he moved the other side and followed the same pattern as the first. I suddenly felt a slight pinch of pain and gasped. He chuckled as he continued to nibble and pull on my nipple with his teeth. It hurt, but it was a good pain. I don't know how to explain it any other way. I seethed in a sharp breath through my teeth and I felt him smirk again. "Ugh this boy knows what he's doing.", I thought to myself as I arched myself closer to him.

He pulled away from me for a short moment to look into my eyes. His eyes were dark, but it was a different type of dark than the time I first met him. They seemed to say something else to me. The eyes I saw when I first met him screamed, "I'm dangerous.". These eyes are whispering, "I'm horny so do something.". I was interrupted when his tongue darted out of his mouth to wet his lips slightly. I was chewing on my bottom lip to contain myself. Having Scar's sexy ass on top of me make this virgin pussy wanna pounce on him.

     He titled his head slightly and with a little grin. He moved his face closer to mine until our noses were touching. He titled his head to right a little bit and brought his head down closer. Our lips grazed each other for a couple second until he fully pushed his lips onto mine. At first the kiss wasn't anything dirty, it was just a pure kiss telling me he knew I was nervous. Our lips moved against each other slowly until he decided to speed up the pace. He bit on my bottom lip and tugged a bit. I parted my lips just enough for him to slip his tongue in between my lips. Our tongues sweetly fought for dominance and of course he won.

     He pulled himself away from me a brief second and just smiled at me. My hands were still pinned beside my head, but I didn't even bother to do anything about it because I was just too entranced by this boy hovering over top of me. He moved both my hand up so they were above my head and he held both with one hand. He scanned my body biting his lip. I was totally under his power and he loved it. He was lust hungry. He moved his free hand along my skin starting at my jawline. He dragged it down my naked body and just grazed me. His hand finally reached my bear heat. Of course I haven't had time to shave sense I got here and I wasn't gonna shave in front of him when we were in the shower. I had tiny stubble, but it didn't seem to be bothering him one bit. His fingers grazed my clit and I gasped. I shuddered under his touch.

     I sucked in a breath when he forcefully pulled my legs apart so they were spread for him. I was about to look down to see what the hell he was doing, but I didn't need to once I felt his hot breathe against my core. I felt my eyes widen when I felt his tongue make a long strip up my heat. He flicked his tongue over my clit and I felt a sudden bliss run through my body. He continued to flick and run his tongue along my sensitive skin.
     "Stop holding it in, Princess.", he murmured against me making me vibrate. I let a tiny moan slip from my lips. He hummed and I let another moan fall. I felt a weird feeling deep down in my stomach. The pressure was tugging and I could feel it growing. I was throbbing against Scar's tongue and it seemed to please him so I didn't hold anything back. I tried to pull my arms away from his grip but he just held me tighter. I whimpered beneath him and he smirked. His tongue was darting in and out of me and I couldn't contain myself anymore, I let everything out that I was holding in.

    My stomach was tight and it felt like it was wanting to release. I scrunched my eyes shut and tried to hold it back.
     "Malia, stop.", I knew exactly what he was talking about but I didn't wanna let go. I was scared of what might happen. Scar growled when I tried to keep it back again. He moved his hand from my hip to my throat. He wrapped his long fingers around my neck and lightly squeezed. I gasped for air and he loosened his grip. He started to suck
on my clit whilst he hummed. I bucked my hips up into him, arched my back, and threw my bead back. My legs started to shake uncontrollably while I felt something flood out of me. I heard scar speak while I was trying to catch my breath, "You taste so good, baby girl.". I couldn't do anything but whimper beneath him.

      He released my neck and arms from his grip as he moved his face back up to mine. He pressed his plump lips against mine. He pulled away and laid down beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. He still had his white towel wrapped around his waist covering himself from me, but his tightly toned abs and chest was on for show for me. I put my head on his chest and smiled. He gently placed his chin on the top of my head after he pecked my head.
     "Take a nap with me, Princess. After we wake up i'll get you some food.", I giggled and I felt his chest erupt from a deep chuckle. I fell asleep listening to the sound of his steady heart beat. Yeah. I'm in love with this boy for sure.