Chap 1

Namjoon's Pov

I watched some students taunting another student. It was a cruel place, the school was. One bad decision and you're immediately discriminated. The person being bullied was nonetheless, Jungkook the school's very own emo but was he even emo at all? I hated to admit it but Jungkook was actually kind of attractive... If I told anyone that, I'd join him at the bottom. I was too full of pride for that.  

"Why don't you get a proper haircut?" a girl asked him sarcastically. 

I felt like answering back to her, but that was Jungkook's fight. The only thing was, he wouldn't fight back. He let them do whatever they wanted to him.

Jungkook hair was black like the night, his fringe covered his eyes even though it could have been easily been swept to the side. I'd never seen his eyes before, but I bet they were stunning. He was strong I'm sure of it, he had muscles but he wouldn't use them on the people bullying him. Like I said he will let them do whatever they wanted to him. His cheekbone structure and his jawline were extremely perfect and attractive, which I pretended not to notice.

"Yeah, why don't you start eating too?" the girl's boyfriend pitched in, elbowing Jungkook's ribs with quite a force.

I heard Jungkook grunt, but he just turned around and started walking away. He was a tough guy, but I knew that as soon as he was out of shot, he'd break down. That's what everyone does, so why would he be different? 

"Hey, Jungkook, too scared to stand up for yourself? Coward!" the bitch continued.

He grunted again, but turned the corner of the corridor, walking into some lockers on the way. I could almost feel his blush as he continued. That must have been so embarrassing.

It was the end of the school day, and people began taking whatever exit they could out of this hell hole. Jungkook had an early escape.

As I was walking down my street, I glanced up from my phone screen. Jungkook was in front of me. His shoulder bag was hitting the back of his legs with his long stride. His hands were shoved deeply into his pockets, and he kept his eyes fixed to the floor. Every so often, a year would stain a concrete, and guilt would ensue me. 

I turned into my house and purposely removed my keys from my bag extra slowly, just to see where Jungkook would go.

He turned into the house.

It was the house next to mine which had been desolated for years. It's said to be haunted. On the outside, the windows were smashed, and the door only hung on by one hinge. The paint was peeling off and mess of overgrown plants was dotted around the front garden.

He walked through the doorway without unlocking it or knocking. Well, that was weird.

Jungkook's parents were rumoured to have abandoned him when he was 13. Jungkook had a job too, so he could afford food and stuff.

I had to know more.