Chap 5

Namjoon's Pov

I never had the chance to call or text Jungkook. Teachers were everywhere. I kind of felt bad about it, considering he lied for the sake of my popularity. I'd make it up to him.

After school, I avoided all of my friends, and immediately texted him. It was a simple 'Hi' and that it was from me.

He replied almost instantly. I smiled to myself and replied again. We were just texting each other until I got home.

I didn't know where he was, but I was supposed to be meeting up with my friends. We were going to the local club... I really did not want to go. From what I'd heard, random girls and maybe even guys just come up and pull you... That did not sound appealing. Seriously? Who does that? I was interrupted by the buzzing of my phone.

Are you doing anything tonight? he asked.

Yeah, going to the club. Want to come? I hope he'd agree, but I knew he wouldn't.

I'm not really the party type. Sorry. I really wanted him to go with me.

I decided to let it go and just got home. The amount I didn't want to go kind of increased when he said he wouldn't go.

With reluctance, I got in the shower, and let the heat relax my tense muscles. Soon enough, my hair and body were both washed, and I stood in front of the mirror, ready to apply make-up. 

I know I wasn't some famous K-Pop Idol but I really like the make-up put into boy bands. Maybe in another life, I could be an Idol. 

I wore eyeliner, did somewhat a decent smoky eyeshadow and put on a thin but glossy enough liquid on my lips. Before I showered, I ate a piece of toast, so I didn't need to worry about dinner. All of my friends were gossiping over how they had hardly eaten anything for the past week, just so they'd look good in tight jeans or a very tight shirt. I didn't see how ribs and poking out hipbones were attractive. But who was I to judge?

After a long thought, I decided to wear casual blue jeans, a black plain top, simple black & white converse shoes, a black cap since I wasn't bothered to comb through my hair properly. I didn't want to go too over the top but judging by what my friends told me what they're wearing, I had to put some effort in. So I just grabbed these sunglasses. (A/N search up Namjoon 160623 for picture) If I could, I'd wear joggers and a hoodie. It's a shame society is so judgemental...

"Namjoon, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked, leaning in the door frame of my room.

"Going to the club," I told him, walking around my room and putting the first earring I saw in.

"Seriously?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow and folded his arms over his chest.

"Yep," I tried ignoring him, but he just stood there.

"Does mum know? Damn. That was the question I was trying to avoid.

"What do you want?" I gave in with the answering and cut to the chase sighing.

He pretended to be thinking, but it was quite obvious that he'd decided before he asked, "Well, I have this friend who likes you. You have to go out with him," Taehyung smiled evilly, stroking his imaginary beard. Seriously, I had more facial hair than him.

"Who?" I narrowed my eyes at him, becoming wary.

"Uh... Sungwoon," he cringed away from me.

"No way," I scoffed.

He laughed in a mocking way, "Mum's just downstairs."

"You evil boy," I punched his shoulder in a 'playful' way, but actually hit him with a lot of force.

"So, it's a date?" he asked.

"No way," I repeated myself, "I don't want to go anyway, It's peer pressure. I'd rather stay here, and stay away from a date with Sungwoon."

Taehyung grunted and stormed off. That was my excuse for Monday morning when I get shouted at for not turning up. No one particularly liked Sungwoon. Sure, he was good-looking, but he was a 'pretty boy'. You know, the ones who only care about what they look like. The vain ones. The really vain ones who have vain personalities. Right, anyway.

I got out of going to the club, want to meet up? I texted Jungkook.

Sure, where? he replied two minutes after.

Park? 10 mins?

Okay, see you.

Quicky, I dumped my clothes on the floor and pulled out a more comfortable outfit. I wore joggers instead and my big brother's hoodie he gave to me. Yoongi was twenty-six, and living in Japan with his boyfriend. I missed him so much, but he was coming over for Christmas, so I'd survive.

If I knew how much the guy I was meeting at the park was going to change my life before Christmas, I probably wouldn't have gone.