|a "what to expect when you're expecting" birthday surprise|

side note: this ship is growing on me aghhh it's cute!

"Okay um put the streamers and then we'll set the balloons over by the doorway instead" Charlotte was saying to her invitees to Sami's birthday surprise

"Okay um put the streamers and then we'll set the balloons over by the doorway instead" Charlotte was saying to her invitees to Sami's birthday surprise. The two have been together for what everyone called forever, each sharing moments to remember but this day, it was different. Sure a birthday comes every year and every year you get gifts and all the love in the world from everyone but it's not usual to hear about expecting a baby. Let alone with all your friends around. As Charlotte was placing cups around the dining table, her best friend, Becky, came to console her. "Char, the party is in two hours we don't have to rush, relax" she said as she helped with the cups. "Becks as much as I would love to relax I can't" Charlotte replied as she fixed the plates on the table. She continued saying, "If I don't get this stuff done now, I know that I'll forget for sure". Becky just shrugged as she continued to help out decorate.

After an hour of decorating it was time for Charlotte to get ready. She went back upstairs to her bathroom and with the help of her best friend, her hair got done as she looked through her makeup bag. Becky curled the golden locks as Charlotte was applying her makeup, cautiously. The time passed and Charlotte was fully ready for this party.

"I see Finn pulling in, I don't think he's with Sami though" Becky said as the two women went down the stair

"I see Finn pulling in, I don't think he's with Sami though" Becky said as the two women went down the stair. Charlotte opened the door as Finn saw his girlfriend, Becky, dressed for the occasion. "Is Sams here yet?" Finn said as she greeted the two. "No, he went golfing with the other guys" Charlotte replied as she closed the door. "That's cool but hey nice decorations" Finn complimented while setting the birthday present down. "Thanks I got a little extra help with your very awesome wife" Charlotte said with a smile. The two lovers smiled as another car pulled into the drive way. It was the lovely Brit and Architect, Seth and Paige. Charlotte opened the door as they came in. "Is he here? Did we miss it?" Seth said as he fixed his shirt. Charlotte giggled, "No you two are fine, I told everyone to come just a little earlier than Sami because it's a surprise party actually, the invitation missed that part". The two sighed as they placed their gift down along with Finn's.

"Can I just say you look so glowing tonight. Sami is going to be all over you" Paige complimented Charlotte while fixing up her hair in the mirror. "Thank you, I hope he is but you on the other hand, you're really killing it with those heels" Charlotte replied while grabbing the party snacks from the kitchen. Paige smiled as more people were arriving to the residency. Sasha and Roman came along with Sami's best friend, Kevin Owens and his wife. Once half an hour passed they all saw Sami pull up in the drive way. Becky turned the lights off as everyone hid to make their surprise entrance. Sami unlocked the door, still sporting the golfer look of a polo and khakis. "Sweetheart?" He said before the lights were on and shining.

"Surprise!" said everyone as a huge smile grew on Sami's face. "Happy Birthday Handsome" Charlotte greeted her husband as they shared a kiss. He gave everyone a quick smile before whispering in Charlotte's ear, "Baby, you didn't have to go this far I'm only turning 33".  She giggled as she let him get changed so he could be party ready. Everyone was already having a good time. Drinks were served, the food Charlotte ordered was amazing, and the music was having everyone happy and joyous. After partying amongst everyone for a long while, it was time to cut the cake. Before getting the cake knife from the kitchen, Charlotte also grabbed an envelope from their mail pile they had. It was from the doctor visit that Charlotte had recently. Little did anyone know tonight, it wasn't just going to be a birthday party. Coming back to the party scene, everyone was gathered with Sami as they were ready to dig into the vanilla chocolate cake that looked more than just delicious, rather more addicting.

"Okay everyone on three, 1...2...3" Charlotte said as she lit the candle with the lighter she got. Everyone began to sing, some taking video of what was happening. "...Happy birthday dear Sami. Happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang as they applauded and cheered. Sami cut his cake, soon revealing the chocolaty inside. Charlotte served the pieces of cake, luckily having enough for everyone. "Wait! Before we all just enjoy cake and open presents I do want you guys all here so I can give Sami a special gift besides the other one I got him" Charlotte said as she looked at everyone and at Sami. "Is it a lap dance?" Seth chuckled as Paige nudged him. "No Rollins, it's more sentimental if I can put it that way" she said while pulling the envelope she got out of her pocket.

"Sami, I want you to open this..." Charlotte said as she gave him the doctors envelope. Sami smiled and took the envelope. He was a bit confused as to why it was a doctors note but he didn't suspect what was going to be inside. He read aloud, "Dear Mrs.Flair, You're results turned back positive and we here at *insert clinic name* are pleased to tell you congratulations on your p-pregnancy....". His facial expression was just as shocked as everyone else. Charlotte had a small smile and said, "We're having a baby Sam". Sami jolted up from the chair and immediately embraced his wife. "I'm gonna be a dad?! I'm gonna be dad!" He said excitingly while holding Charlotte tight in his arms. "You're going to be the best dad, I just know it" she cooed in his ear as everyone was awed and smiled to the news.

"Congrats man, now you just gotta be ready to change diapers, make bottles, clean shi—" Roman was going on as his wife cut him off, "I think he gets the point baby". Sami and Charlotte were so happy. They were going to be parents, together. The partying continued and with the news Sami got, he couldn't keep the gigantic smile he had off his face. "It's kinda like you got a "what to expect when you're expecting" birthday surprise" Kevin said to his best friend as Sami nodded. "You're right man, I did get 'what to expect when you're expecting' birthday surprise"

A/N: hey loves this was for flairisqueen  . Thank you for requesting, I hope you liked it! 💕. I love these kind of imagines where it's like a pregnancy reveal and ugh it's so CUTE! I love them! Please continue to request and be sure to tell your friends :). Anyways comments, votes, would be greatly appreciated🧡with much love xx ashley 💛