The demon girl.

This is a story about a boy and a girl: Molly and Matthew. Molly and Matthew always talked over facebook and skype one day while talking on facebook Matthew asked Molly a question.. Matthew: molly we have known each other for 2 years. Do you love me? Asked Matthew. Molly: Of course i do! Do you love me back? Molly asked. Matthew: Yes molly ive always loved you said matthew. "2 weeks later they went on a date to a mexican restraunt . Matthew drove Molly home back home. It was late at night Molly: Dinner was great see you next week at school. Said Molly. Matthew: Okay bye Molly. The next week Matthew didnt see Molly at school.. He asked his friends and they said they didnt know. Even know were Molly was at? Matthew got every worried and drove to Mollys house. Mollys mother awnserd the door. " Were is Molly" asked Matthew. "Shes sick you can see her in a mintute if you like? said Mollys mother. " Yes please and thank you!" Said Molly. Mollys mom took Matthew to Mollys room. She was resting and reading a book. "Matthew! Im so happy to see you" said Molly. "I was worried about you. Do you think the mexican food made you sick? Asked Matthew. "Yes it made me sick, it will be awhile before i get better" Said Molly." I hope you get better real soon!" Said Matthew. "I do to matthew " Said Molly. They talked and talked Matthew told molly some jokes to lift her spirits. "Matthew you half to go now" Said Mollys mother.Matthew didnt hear her, "Matthew get out!! said Mollys mother. He still didnt hear her, Molly mother yelled and suddenly transformed into a demon from hell. She shot fireballs at Matthew. WHAT THE HECK!!?? said matthew. Molly crying Matthew truth is my family included me are all demons! said Molly. " Molly because of you im going to die!" Said Matthew. Molly transformed herself into a demon and pushed her mother off Matthew. Matthew was in pain his arms were bleeding. " Molly i cant believe you!' Said Matthew. " Im sorry okay!!?? Said Molly. Molly destracted her mother again while matthew colleted himself he had 2 broken ribs and was coughing up blood. Matthew suddenly rememeber a spell he looked at Molly and her mother and he began to chant. Matthew sent those demons back to were they belonged! A portal sent Molly and her mother back to hell Matthew knew the house would explosided any second he ran out or the house and took cover while it exploded! Matthew moved on in his life He married and had two kids. When he was 52 he died in a car crash. He went to hell were him and Molly reuntied They spent all eternity togther in hell  forever. THE END!!