34. Dani?

I walked towards the place Daniel and I decided to meet up. I haven't spoken to him since everything happened. He just needed to know the truth.

"Dani?" I asked to the person sitting down on a park bench.

The person turned around and it wasn't the blue eyed boy i hoped it was.

"It hasn't been that long, how did you forget what i looked like." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to face the boy i left two months ago.

"Hey Lili," He said.

"Hey Dani." I replied back taking a deep breath in. "I'm sorry."

"Why."

"Why what?" my eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"Why did you leave me?" Daniel asked me, his hand brushed through his hair.

My breath hitched, not watching to tell him the truth but i had to.

"Do you remember that time we were in LA and you ran into Corey?" My thumbs were twiddling in between the rest of my fingers.

"When he said you were with him?" I nodded, "you were with him weren't you?"

"It's not like that." I told him.

"You lied to me" Daniel said starting to raise his voice.

"You need to listen to me Dani," I told him trying to grab his hand.

"Don't touch me Lilian." Daniel got up from the park bench we were sitting on.

Daniel started to walk away, tears starting to run down my face.

"Daniel." I yelled.

"Lilian stop, leave me alone. You lied to me you said that you weren't with him and you were."

Daniel James Seavey, the boy i was in love with was walking away and that's when i snapped.

"He raped me Dani." i dropped to my knees and placed head in my hands. The tears were now streaming out of my eyes.

"He raped me." I whispered.